I'm a Fake

Plan

I was sitting at lunch, by myself of course, trying to think of a way to torture Frank during my stay at his house. I glanced at Frank, who didn’t sit too far away from me with his friends at another table, and saw that he was staring at me. When he noticed me staring he didn’t look away, but I noticed his face change to a light shade of pink. Did he like me?

Then I got an idea. A way to hurt him more than he could ever imagine. I would pretend to like him and possibly end up dating him. Then when he thought everything was perfect, break his heart. It would be perfect.

I gave Frank I small smile, locking our eyes at the same time. For a moment he looked shocked, but then he smiled in return. Good. My plan was now in motion.

~After School~

When school was done I waited outside the front doors for Frank to come out. I leaned against the building and thought about what I had planned to say to Frank when he came out.

After waiting a few more minutes, Frank finally came out.

“Frank!” I called. He stopped and looked around for a minute before his eyes landed on me. “Let’s walk home together.”

He smiled and I smiled back. We walked side by side up the sidewalk toward Frank’s house.

“Hey Frank,” I said. “I want to apologize for being mean to you for a while. And for punching you yesterday.”

“That’s ok,” he said. I smiled.

I stopped walking and so did Frank.

“No,” I said. “It’s not. But I promise to be nice. Friends?”

He looked at me in amazement.

“Friends,” he said before smiling. I smiled back and we continued to Frank’s house.

I think this is going to be easier than I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
I <3 everyone who commented! I'm so happy ^_^
~Sally