‹ Prequel: Dreamland
Sequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out Dreamspace

Dreamworld

Wedding Bells are Ringing again

Chelsea and I are now two months pregnant and it is her and Gerard's wedding day. She was freaking out. We also had an awesome birthday party for Frank

"Calm down" I said to her and she just glared.

--------------------------
Chelsea's Point Of View

How can Stacie tell me to calm down. I don't even know if everyone is in their tuxes and here and all the girls got their make up done.

"I'm freaking out" I said.
"Breath, I know I was in this position 4 years ago as of September" Stacie said to me.
"Well you go and see if everyone is here" I asked her.
"Of course" Stacie said hugging me and walking out of the room. That is why I made her Maid of Honor because she will kick butt even if she is pregnant.

"Don't put stress on the baby" mom said.
"I'm just very nervous. I mean I'm getting married to Gerard, having his baby and soon going on a honeymoon with him and" I said and my mom and sister Ashley just shook me.
"You'll be fine, you love him, he loves you. You're going to be Stacie's siste-in-law" Ashley said to me.
"Yeah, Chelz and then soon I'll be a Way and it will be amazing" Alicia said. I smiled.
"You guys are great" I said. The photographer came in with Stacie.
"That didn't take you long, why didn't it take you long" I asked her.
"Because Frank met me half way to ask the same question I was going to ask them and we just exchanged that way" Stacie replied, "oh and I found the photographer she was taking pictures of the guys."

I sighed with relief and she started to take pictures of me and my dress and the girls in their dresses. Stacie and I's were a little bigger because of our bellies. We posed together with Alicia making rock on faces. I was still panicking.
"Julie you need to slap your daughter" Stacie said to my mom.
"That is not nice" I said.
"Hey you said the same thing to me" STacie said to me. I went to open my mouth and realized she was right.

"You guys ready" dad asked me. I nodded and we got set up. Stacie was in front of me with Sophie and Ethan as my ring barer and flower girl. Mom smiled and hugged me and walked in and sat down next to the rest of the family. I saw Donna and Donald and they were smiling.
"Ready to get married to my brother who looks very handsome in his tux might I add" Stacie said as she leaned to see Gerard standing up front by himself.
"Ready as I'll ever be" I said to Stacie.

"And go" Stacie said to Alicia and Mikey. They walked and soon everyone walked behind them. Everyone awed at Sophie and Ethan and I think Donna and Donald were shocked that Stacie and Frank were walking near each other. They got in there places and then thats when my music started. I took a deep breath and dad grabbed my arm. Dylan looked good in a tux too as I saw him behind Frank. I loved my family and soon everyone was saying how beautiful I looked in my light purple dress. Stacie had a dark purple dress and everyone had periwinkle purple color to theirs. Mine was light purple and Gerard's tie was a light blue and his red hair stood out the most. We got to the part where the preacher askes who gives this women to this man and dad handed me over to Gerard.

"You look beautiful" Gerard said as I handed my flowers to Stacie who was already crying.
"Thank you and you stop crying" I said pointing to her.
"Sorry" she mouthed. We went through the ceremony and it was amazing.

"I know pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Gerard Way you may now kiss the bride" the preacher said as Gerard pulled me to him and kissed me. We pulled away and smiled and I noticed how Stacie looked sad as she handed me my flowers and we walked down the isle. Everyone followed from the wedding party and we got tons of pictures like at Stacie and Frank's. Maybe that's why she is sad who knows with her she is crazy. We went to the hall where we were going to have the wedding and we had to have two different limos and of course I had Stacie and Alicia and Mikey in ours.

"What's wrong" Gerard and I asked Stacie at the same time.
"I don't want to ruin your wedding so don't worry about me" Stacie replied smiling. We nodded and then everyone lined back up. Frank took Stacie's arm smiling and Stacie smiled to him. We walked in the announced the parents and then finally us.

"Shall we dance" Gerard asked.
"Yes we shall, but not our first dance" I said.
"Oh yes our group dance with the wedding party. You know I'm surprised Stacie didn't kill us when we told her that her and Frank had to dance" Gerard said to me as we paused to take pictures.
"I know she did put up a stink but then she was like it's your wedding I shouldn't ruin it. Then Zacky was a little mad but he got over it" I replied.
Well lets get this over with" Gerard said leading us to the dance floor.

"The bride and groom would like everyone in the wedding party to join them on the dance floor for their group dance" the DJ said as everyone stood up. Frank took Stacie's hand and led her to the floor. Did I see a blush, I just shook my head and stood with Gerard.

"I love you" he said as he kissed me.
"I love you too" I said kissing him back. The music started and we all waltzed around the floor. Stacie was smiling and Frank was laughing. I was glad they were getting along. They looked like they did on their wedding day all happy and smiles and even whispers. I nodded my head over for Gerard to look. He looked and smiled.

"My sister and her many loves. But this is our day and after our honey moon you can ask her all about it" Gerard said as the song finished and everyone sat down.
"Fine" I replied wanting to know what is going on with my best friend.
"Gerard your siblings are calling you to the dance floor" Zacky said as we noticed Stacie and Mikey still standing there.

"No" Gerard said.
"No fair, it's our special dance" Stacie said.
"Fine" Gerard said standing up after some one clinked their glass for us to kiss and kissed me. He walked to the dance floor and they just started to play white wedding.
"This doesn't quiet work" Gerard said and then realized it was Matt's voice singing it.

"Hey big brother what have you done" he sang as all of Avenged and Bob were on the stage. Gerard chuckled and they danced again.
"On more wedding to go" Stacie said as they dance together. It was just too funny.
"Just think Chelz your part of this family now" Ashley said to me.
"So aren't you by marriage" I replied.
"Yes I know" Ashley said laughing some more as Matt continued to sing their version of white wedding.
"But I love them" I said as I watched my dorky husband dance with his brother and sister. Even Donna and Donald joined them.

"It's a Way dance party" Matt said causing everyone to laugh. The finished and Gerard hugged Stacie and Mikey.
"I love you guys" he said as he walked back over.
"Chelsea are you hungry because I am" Stacie said holding her stomach.
"Yes let's eat' I said dragging her with me to the food table. You would think we were a bunch of fatties with as much food as we put on our plate.

"Look at us being a bunch of fat asses" Stacie said.
"Oh but we are cooler we need the PH phat" I said to her.
"So we are phat asses" Stacie said and we laughed so more.
"You two aren't fat" Gerard and Zacky said.
"We are fat with a PH" Stacie and I said as we ate the food. It was so good and we ate it and went up for more.

"I think I'm having a girl" Stacie said.
"Whys that" I asked.
"Because I'm eating everything Sophie likes to eat and I'm avoiding the things Ethan ate" Stacie said.
"Then I must be having a mix" I said as I looked down at my plate. Finally when Stacie and I were full of real food we danced it off and then we both eyed my cake.

"Gerard, can we cut the cake now" I asked.
"Sure babe" Gerard said as we walked over to the cake.
"If you get it in my hair I'll kill you" I said.
"Okay" Gerard said as Stacie took a picture every second to get everything. Which she did and Gerard got it in my hair so I just flung it at him.

"Hey stop wasting the deliciousness" Stacie said stopping us and both of us shoving cake in her face. She just stood there and blinked and then took her finger and wiped off some of the frosting and put it in her mouth.
"I taste good" Stacie said and walked away. Zacky laughed at her and did the same thing she did.
"You do" Zacky agreed. Gerard licked some cake off me.
"You taste good too" Gerard said. we handed out the pieces of cake. Stacie and I getting the biggest pieces and then we went to clean up our faces.

"Oh that was fun" Stacie said laughing as she took off all the frosting.
"Yep" I replied. We finished and then Gerard and I danced to With Arms Wide opened. It was romantic. All the couples joined in after including the goofs that had no dates danced with each other. Of course the photographer got a picture of everyone dancing and Brian didn't look to happy. Then they were pushing us out the door telling us to go to our honeymoon so we agreed and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chelsea this is of course For YOU!

dont worry there will be a chapter of Frank's birthday later on it will be randomly in the order but w/e