The Simple Things

How it all started

Disclaimer-I in any way shape or fourm own the Sabres, Ryan & Drew Miller along with Tyler myers.
I only own myself and the plot.. Enjoy :)

As long as i can rember ive been surrounded with all things hockey. I was left on a doorstep when i was three months. I have no clue who my real parents are but i could care less because i called the millers my real family. They took me in the minute they saw me and ive been living with them eversince. I have four sibblings that love me no matter what. Ryan is the eldest at 29, next is drew he is 25, then bryce at 17,Brynne at 16. Last but not least i am nicole 21.

I sat down at the kitchen table early saturday morning. Neither Ryan or drew were home because it was the begging of hockey season. I grabbed a bowl outof the cabnit going off to the pantry grabbing capting crunch and a spoon before sitting down at the table. I grabbed the latest newspaper from the center and began flipping throught it for the sports section. 'Sabres beat pens 5-1" i smiled the glanced down " Tampa looses to carolina 4-0"i frowned i didn't like to see one brother mad and the other happy. Just then my phone buzzed i placed the paper down and read the screen ' WE won celbrate next weekend when i get home" i smiled " Sure,im off"Seeing that ryan was in a great mood i decided to cheer drew up "Hey good try,i still love you"i sent to drew.

I was placing my bowl in the sink when i heard footsteps comming down stairs,i turned around to see both bryce and brynne comming down for breakfeast." Morning guys" i said as they went past me "morning coley" they both said " do you want me to make pancakes or french toast" i knew they loved the fatty foods besides drew and ryan. " If you dont mind, you know if we made any it would take centrys to clean up " They said getting the stuff together. " I dont mind,ryan and drew should be home next weekend" They both seemed to perk up when i told them the exsiting news. After breakfeast was over i went upstairs to change and take our new puppy ollie out. I came downstairs and lifted ollie out of his cage. He was is a three month old border collie that we rescued from the pound. He is very lively and playfull hes jet black with white paws and white chest. I clipped him to his leash leading him around the block then into the backyard where i played with him for a while. He fell asleep as i picked him up to go back inside. Shutting his door to his cage i went into the living room where everyone was sitting watching the post game interviews.

I sat on the couch next to brynne as she was bust texting her bestfriend Jessa. Bryce was sitting across from me in the family's rocking chair that dates back to great gramdma miller. He was busy listing to drew talking about the game that they had lost the night before. Dad was on the phone talking to ryan about his schudel and visits. I watched as drew dissapeared from the screen and a commercial came on advertsing another reality show i sighed as bryce grabbed the remote turing it to music videos. " Im so sick of those commercials" he said as black eyes peas video came on. " you and me both' i said as my phone vibrated. " Thank you, ill try better i love you forever'i smiled sensing that drew was happer. I left the living room heading up to my room where my laptop was waiting for me.I shut my door halfway as i sat down on my bed logging onto aim.

Scanning my buddies list just as " Millsy30" poped up followed by "Uglyducking18" knowing that the wanted to talk i opedn a little chatroom.
LittleColey80- Hey bros
Millsy- Hey coley
Uglyduckling18- whats shaking
LittleColey80- Nothing chilling, what up
Millsy- im at patty's house the team says hey
Uglyduckling18 - chilling being bummed
LittleColey80- Cheer up drew
Millsy- You'll get them next time
Uglyducking18- thanks i love you both
Littlecoley80- love youmore
Millsy- I love you ten times more
Uglyduckling18- ry i wouldnt start anything
Littlecoley80- So big party next weekend right boys
Uglyduckling18- yess bigtime i got some exciting news
Millsy- your changing you screen name finally
Littlecoley80- he cant i was the one that came up with it
Uglyduckling18- nope not even close i gotta run, byee
Millsy- alright see you later
Littlecoley80- seeya
Millsy- so do you have a clue
Littlecoley80- noope ifi did iwouldnt tell you :P
Millsy- meanie
Littlecoley80- thats me :P
Millsy- ohh im bringing someone with me
Littlecoley80- whoo a guyor girl
Millsy- gosh your nosey ,i have to run
Littlecoley80- see ya later ry ry
Millsy- byee
I sat there re reading the conversation seeing that they were both ina hurry it must be a women. I smiled knowing that they both have settled down hopefully i shut off my laptop crawling under my sabres and red wings blankets for the night
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this a long time ago,its my first story i know im not a good writer :/