The Simple Things

Meeting the charters

Chapter-2
I woke up tossing the blankets to the ground running my hands through my hair.Sighing i made my way towards my overflowing closet i needed to clean out soon hopefully before the boys came home. Picking out a lightweight hoodie and my favorite pair of jeans i hopped into the shower. Drying my hair i tossed the towel into the hamper grabbing the hair brush and walking back into my room. I turned on the radio as 'you belong with me"by taylor swift came on. I turned it up a little as i sang along i began to clean the room. Halfway throught my phone went off i tossed the book down and picked it up. " Morning little sis' it was from ryan he was always the first one to text me then usally a couple of minutes later drew would then my friends and some of the guys teammates.

"Morning ry, woah its only eight and your up im suprised"

" Well i have the pack and im free today'"

" that reminds me i have to clean the rest of the house"

"well you have a few more hours "

"i know but i need to get motivated "

"ohh i have something to movtivate you "

" what would that be "

"you'll have to wait littlesis'

" alright, i have to start cleaning,ttyl ry"

"yup,see ya"

Tossing the phone back onto my bed i went to vaccum and dust the living room.

** Mean while with ryan**

I placed my phone back into my pocket as i glanced over at my suitcase only a few shirts were packed,i went into my closet grabbing some pants and boxers i never wear socks in the wintertime. As i was placing the last of it into my suitcase i heard my front door open and shut heard another suitcase hitting the floor then a loud sigh. I dragged my bag to the top of the stairs glancing down at tyler myers glanced up at me.

" Hey ty make yourself athome"

" hey ry are you sure because i could turn your house upside down'

" its alright i cleaned it last night when i got home'

"alright dont mind if i do, when's noureen comming "

" within the hour"

" gotcha "

"ya she's been migthy cranky latley " i said zipping up my luggage

" arn't all girls like that'

" only the one's that i know"

""

I watched as he moved his bag into the office to get it out of the way.Ive decided to take tyler with me to get away from his ex girlfriend drama.Hopefully when we came back he wouldn't be depressed any longer.Lets just say laura cheated on him when we were visiting the flyers that game was just a couple of days ago. I dont like seeing people depressed.

" ry what is this thing"

"is it in a green tupperwear container'

" yes,it is"

"old moldy stuffing i need to toss,just leave it in the sink"

" got anything good"

"apples,chicken salad,pizza,cola,amp,"

"k, thanks i havent had anything in a few days'

"no problum"

Just then the front door open then shut i sighed figuring that she has finally arrived i finshised upstairs and went to greet her. She was standing in the main hall way placing her bags next to tylers. She glared at me then back at tylers bags.

" hey noureen how are you babe" i said comming down the stairs with my bags

" i was fine untill i saw that" she said kicking tylers bag

" hey it was my idea i thought you got along'

"not with that hill bille'

" be nice or i could cancled the flight'

"i dont have to i could just go home'

"i dont want you to i just want everyone to get along'

"fine"

I watched as she walked into the kitchen where tyler was eating.I crossed my fingers.

Lets just say that since noureen dosent like having someone new around at all. She's pretty nice to the other boys it must have something to do with tylers height that scares her shes afraid he will step on her. Lets just hope that we all make it back in one peice