Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The Princess and the Punk

What'd I Do?

“Jimmy and I are gonna go to the park.” I said.

“Okay be back by seven and don’t get into trouble.” Zack said from the couch.

“Don’t worry Zacky I’ll keep her out of trouble.” Jimmy said saluting Zacky.

“I meant for Calla to keep you out of trouble.” Zack chuckled making Jimmy pout.

“Aw come on Jimmy if your lucky I’ll push you on the swings.” I giggled pulling him out the door.

We waited until we were at least 3 blocks from the house to start holding hands and sharing small kisses.

“We should buy some skittles!” Jimmy yelled excitedly.

“Aw man I love your randomness.” I smiled hugging his arm.

We got to the park and he sat on one of the swings and I sat on his lap.

He pushed off and we started singing “The ants go marching one by one hooray, hooray, the ants go marching one by one hooray, hooray, the ants go marching one by one the littlest stops to suck his thumb and they all go marching down to the ground to get out, of the rain.”

After a few minutes of singing until we reached 14, I turned so I was facing Jimmy, my legs wrapped around his waist and I nuzzled my head into his chest.

“I’m gonna see if Zack will let me drive you to school tomorrow.” Jimmy kissed my collar bone.

I giggled and started kissing on his neck.

“Don’t leave a mark.” He smiled into my skin.

“I won’t make any promises, Mr. Ninja.”

“Then you get to tell your cousin why I came back with marks all over my neck, Mrs. Ninja.” He stated in a fancy British accent.

We pulled away and looked at each other then burst into hysterics.

“Ya, know Calla I-” Jimmy was interrupted by my phone.

“Sorry jimmy.” I said climbing off his lap then flipping open my phone.

“Sup Zack?” I asked.

“It’s about 6:45 start heading home.” Zacky said.

“Kay Zacky we’ll be there in a few, bye” I hung up and turned back to Jimmy.

“We gotta head back.” I said.

He nodded and stood up.

“So what were gonna say?” I asked.

“Oh um, nothing, well ya it was nothing.” he said.

I shook my head not wanting to annoy him.

The whole way back Jimmy and I didn’t speak, kiss, or even come close to even touching fingers.
What’d I do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing<3

I love all my comments and subscribers<3