Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The Princess and the Punk

Sometimes I Wish I Would Have Been On That Plane WIth Them

Dinner was the most awkward so far.

Usually Jimmy and I would be the conversation starters and be laughing and joking, but we were quiet and we both and mixed expressions on our faces.

“Why are you guys so quiet?” Matt asked.

We both shrugged and looked down at our plates.

“Can I be excused?” I asked.

“Not until you eat all your food.” Zack said.

I shoved all of the chicken and peas in my mouth and stood up and went to put my silverware and plate in the sink.

“That mature.” Jimmy scoffed.

It was like he was looking for a fucking fight now.

What the fuck did I ever do to him?

“Fuck you.” I yelled throwing one of the forks at him.

It nailed his chest and he stood up and walked over to me.

The rest of the guys quickly stood up and started trying to push us apart.

“Your nothing but a white trash whore!” Jimmy yelled in my face.

I threw a punch nailing him in his face.

Jimmy looked like he was about to hit me back, but Matt and Brian were pushing him back.

We just kept yelling at each other until Jimmy finally yelled, “No wonder your parents aren’t with you, I wouldn’t have wanted you either.”

Once the words fell from his lips the room silenced.

All eyes on me wondering what I was going to do next.

A single tear dripped from my eye and ran down my cheek.

Zacky was speechless as everyone else.

“Cal I didn’t-” Jimmy tired to take it back.

I shook my head no and walked out of the kitchen and up to my room shutting the door.

I turned to look at the wall above my bed to see a family portrait of my mom, dad, and I when I was 10 right before they had gotten on that fucking plane that ended their lives.

A few minutes later my door opened and Zacky walked in “You okay Calla?” He asked quietly sitting on the edge of my bed.

“Ya.”

“I know you miss em’ but you can’t blame yourself for what happened.” Zacky said.

“I know it’s just sometimes I wish I would have been on that plane with them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing<3

I love all my comments and subscribers<3