Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The Princess and the Punk

What Are We Going To Tell Zacky?

I opened the door to Jimmy’s car and climbed inside.

“Whoa what the fuck happened to your face!” He yelled angrily.

“Um, I-I um got hit with a dodge ball.” I tried to make an excuse.

“Who is it and where the fuck are they?” he yelled again.

I sighed, “Kevin Monte, he’s at football practice.”

“He’s fucking dead.” He growled driving like a mad man to the football field.

“Jimmy no!” I yelled once he stopped and got out of the car walking towards Kevin since he was the only guy with a jersey that said Monte on the back.

“Jimmy stop, we can just forget about this!” I cried trying to stop him.

“You think it’s okay to beat on chicks?” Jimmy yelled turning Kevin to look at him.

Kevin smirked and looked at Jimmy then saw me standing behind Jimmy trying to pull him away from Kevin.

“Jimmy come on let’s just leave.” I tugged on his jacket.

“Hey listen to the little emo bitch, before you get your ass kicked mother fucker.” Kevin snarled.

Before Kevin could say another word Jimmy pulled his fist back and his fist connected with Kevin’s jaw sending him flying backwards onto his ass.

And before I could stop it, Jimmy and Kevin were in a full brawl.

The football players were in the locker room right now with the coach so we were basically alone.

Jimmy knocked Kevin out then stood up brushing himself off then grabbing my hand and pulling me back to the car.

Jimmy had bruises and blood all over his face and I had a black eye, and bruises all over.

What are we going to tell Zacky?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to everyone who reads, comments, and subscribes!<3

I love and read all of my comments<3