Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The Princess and the Punk

Joel Monte

School was okay I guess I didn’t meet anyone that was nice or willing to give me a chance on their friendship.

Lunch time made my day (note the sarcasm)

A guy on the football team named Kevin punched me.

I actually don’t even know why, he and his friends started slamming me against things and beating on me.

You wouldn’t believe how happy I was when the last bell rang.

I basically ran out the door but that didn’t even stop me from running right into someone.

They grabbed me and pulled me into a janitor’s closet.

I heard feet run by the door and Kevin’s voice yell, “She went this way get her!”

It was a guy I could tell that much.

“You okay?” He asked.

“Ya thank you.” I said.

He reached up and pulled on a string turning a light on so I could see his face.

He was a handsome guy but I was too hooked on Jimmy even if we weren’t on good terms right now.

“I’m Joel Monte, and I see you met my brother Kevin.” He stated grabbing a wet wash cloth and whipping the blood from my last beating off of my face.

“Sadly I did” I said, “Anyways I’m Calla Thomson.” I introduced myself.

“He’s kind of an ass hole to new kids and people who are classified as emo or scene.”
“Oh.” I said.

“Don’t worry I’m not like him I’m the complete opposite.” He gave me a smile.

“I should get going my cousins friend is waiting for me.” I said.

“Oh hey here’s my number, I kinda want to be a therapist when I grow up so if you ever need to talk I’m only a phone call away.” He smiled handing me a piece of paper.

“Thanks Joel.” I smiled putting the piece of paper in my pocket.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” He said hugging me.

I hugged back and surprisingly it wasn’t awkward at all.

“Bye.” I waved and walked out the door and out of the school to Jimmy’s car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing<3

I love all of the comments i get<3