Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The Princess and the Punk

Thank You

Joel was in his graduation gown, wearing his tux underneath it.

He still looked handsome even if he was in a wheel chair right now.

We got out of the car at the school and walked through the back to the auditorium.

We got the principal to rearrange the list so Joel and I were the last people so I could wheel him down the special ramp.

“Guys I know I haven’t known you for long but, I don’t want to lose you guys.” I said trying not to tear up.

“Aw, group hug!” Mike shouted then we all wrapped our arms around each other.

“Don’t worry Calla we’ll never let that happen.” Joel said.

I smiled when we pulled away then pulled out my phone and we posed together.

Then we went and waited in line by the door Mike and Nick were standing in front of me and Joel.

I was going to wheel Joel around the gym while everyone else walked.

Joel smiled at me he could tell I was nervous.

He reached back and squeezed my hand calming me slightly.

The band started playing and we all walked slowly.

Joel and I at the very back of the line.

Everyone posed when the got to the stage.

I saw all of the guys sitting in the reserved seats.

Zacky had his video camera and was filming this.

Nick and Mike made the whole rock symbol with their hands.

Then Joel whispered in my ear and I slid into his lap on the chair so I was sideways on his lap and put on a smile and winked into the crowd making the crowd laugh.

Except for Jimmy who had a flash of jealousy in his eyes.

I then wheeled Joel up onto the stage and sat his chair next to mine.

We watched the slide show of all of the graduating students.

Then it got to my card Zacky put a picture in of me at Halloween when I was 6 and I was dressed up like a sheep.

Then next to it was a picture of me dressed up at Halloween last year as a roller derby girl.

I laughed when they clicked on the video and it was me when I opened my Christmas present last year and got a electric guitar.

“Whoo!” I was screaming into the camera then I jumped up on the table and started jumping and dancing until I hit my head on the light and fell off the table.

The I stood up and said, “I’m okay.” and gave a wink and thumbs up to the camera.

Then the video cut off.

A bunch of people in the crowd were laughing and I stood up to get my diploma.

The principal handed me the mic and asked me to say some words.

I smiled into the crowd and said, “Okay for anyone who doesn’t know me I’m the girl it that video who hit her head on that lamp.”

The crowd laughed and I laughed too, “I know I got caught up in the moment.” I smiled again.

“I guess I’d like to thank my cousin Zacky for taking me in when my parents died in a plane crash.” I held back tears.

“Thank you Zacky I know you pushed me so hard in school so that I’d have a good life.” He walked up to the stage and I handed him the rose that we had to give to one person who inspired us.

Zacky hugged me and looked like he was on the verge of tears.

Zacky then walked off the stage and let me finish.

“This was probably the best time in school that I’ve had since kindergarten.” I laughed.

“And I’m glad to say that we are going to go far in life no matter where the roads go we’ll be okay.” I laughed a tear slid down my cheek.

I had people in the crowd crying.

I handed the mic back to the principal and Mike and Nick hugged me.

I watched as the rest of the students did their speech and accepted their diplomias.

I got my diploma after Joel and then I pushed him down the ramp and let him hug his mom and hand her the rose.

Then I wheeled him back to the stage, but not before hugging, Zacky, Brian, Matt, Jimmy, then Johnny.

Then it was time Kevin walked to the stage and started his speech faking almost all the words.

He was about to say something else but one of the juniors pulled a rope and black non toxic glue poured all over Kevin then another junior pulled another rope knocking a bunch of feathers all over his body.

Then in the back ground on the back drop videos played of Kevin punching girls, including me, then we found the video of Kevin beating up Joel.

The crowd was shocked then Joel looked at us.

He was pissed he jumped at me and I thought his fist was going to hit me but I didn’t feel anything.

Jimmy had jumped in front of me and knocked Kevin back before he hit me.

Zacky got up and a cop came and took Kevin away.

I hugged Jimmy tightly and whispered, “Thank you.” then he returned to his seat with Zacky after Zacky made sure I was okay.

I returned to my place and then the principal announced our year of graduation then a bunch of balloons fell and we all threw our caps in the air.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing<3

I hope you guys liked this and i love the comments i'm getting!<3