This Must be Fiction

A Tease

I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow and got the most restful sleep I had had in a long while. My eyes opened and glanced at the clock, seeing that I had slept for around 11 hours. I sat up straight, stretched, thought about the great sleep I had, and immediately looked for Ville. It was a small room so I thought he'd just be sitting in the chair, or possibly sitting next to me in the bed, but he wasn't anywhere to be seen. Why does he always disappear in the morning like this? Does he really like the sunrise? The sun rose hours ago. Does he not like seeing me in the morning? Whatever. Not really my problem.

I had showered, gotten dressed, done my hair, smoked a cig, done my make-up about 5 times, and left to get breakfast, but Ville had still not come back. I was scared. I tried to remember his cell phone number but it was lost in my phone and there was no guessing it. I fiddled with the TV remote as i just constantly thought about Ville never coming back. I could handle him not coming back, for whatever reason he chose to leave for, but not knowing what happened to him was something I couldn't live with.

He walked in the door with a pained expression on his face. I jumped to my feet and walked over to him.

"What the fuck? You could have left a note or something." I said. He looked at me briefly with the darkest look in his eye, and then locked himself in the bathroom for about an hour. I knocked once, heard him grumble, and then didn't bother speaking. As long as I knew he was alive in there I was fine with his strange attitude. What was this new behavior was all about? I don't know, but it did puzzle me that he could have been in the highest spirits last night, and then today he would be Mr. Moody.

The door opened more slowly than I'd ever seen a door opened before, and his steps seemed to be more drawn out than usual.

"Are we leaving? Staying here another day? What?" Ville asked, monotoned. I shrugged. Distress washed over me as he looked at me. His eyes were dead, the sparkle was gone.

"Um.. I don't know.. What do you want to do?" I was scared of what he would say or do. He looked angry, sad, depressed, scared. I wasn't sure if I would say the wrong thing.

"I don't care." Ville sat on the bed and leaned his head against the headboard and closed his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked. His clothes, I now noticed, were covered in dirt. He look as though he washed his face and hands, but his plain white tee-shirt and black jacket were spotted with dirt and mud.

"I... I don't know." His hand went to his face and rubbed his eyes. At any moment I was expecting him to cry, but nothing happened. He just sat, rubbing his eyes and temples.

"Tell me." I said as I sat next to him. I placed a hand on his shoulder and he jerked away. I was offended. Ville looked up with a sorrowful look. He knew how his gesture hurt me.

"I... I don't know if I can tell you. It's.... complicated."

"Tell me what you can. I don't like seeing you like this." We were quiet. "Ville... were you out all night?" I asked. He nodded slowly. I leaned back, shocked.

"I went for a walk, I like night walks. And I.. happened to run into some people who wanted trouble. Nothing really that bad happened, but... well...." He sat up and looked at me. The sparkle, slowly but surely, was returning. "I'm sorry if I worried you."

"Oh Ville." I pulled him into me and hugged him tightly. He resisted at first, but then relaxed and let his shape melt into mine. His head drooped onto my shoulder and I could feel his heavy breathing as if he was slowly returning to a normal breathing state. I rubbed his back, noticing every bone sticking of it. He was, as always, freezing cold. He sighed heavily and sat up from the hug.

"Thank you. I don't know anyone else who would be as understanding as you are." He beamed. I smiled at him wearily.

"That's sad, sweets." I ran a hand through his hair and gently combed out the knots. "So then, do you want to get going? After your shower of course." I joked.

"Ah yes, I should get clean. Look at the mess I've made of this outfit." he held out his shirt for inspection. He stood up and jogged into the bathroom. Ten minutes later he came out wrapped in a towel. He was glistening wet, practically sparkling. His body was still so shocking to see up close that I couldn't handle it. I almost choked on the bagel I was chewing. I started coughing and holding my throat.

"Are you choking?" He ran over to me, his towel flapped up with the breeze of his running. I couldn't see anything, thank god, I may have had a heart attack. I shook my head at him and took my time swallowing a glass of water, closing my eyes the entire time. After I finished the glass, Ville had slipped on a pair of jeans and a loose tee-shirt.

"Better?" He winked at me. My heart skipped a beat and I blushed. The wink put me over the edge. I saw a hoodie of mine sticking out of my suitcase and I tossed it to him. I needed him to look least appealing as possible.

"Put that on. Stop talking." I said in a semi-joking manor. I turned around to continue watching the news channel that was on. He snuck up from behind me and leaned his head down to my level, putting it on my shoulder.

"What was that about?" He mocked me. Ville's breath grazed my ear, an instant turn on for me. I moved my head inches further from him. He came closer. Both of his hands found my shoulders and he started rubbing them softly. Good thing I was sitting, my knees were weak. My stomach flipped over and I grunted.

"Cut it out." I elbowed him in the stomach, injuring me more than him.

"Cut what out?" Ville whispered into my ear and then, I swear, came millimeters close to touching my neck with his lips. His cool breath on my jugular was a tease. I anticipated the contact greatly, but he was suddenly on the other side of the room.

"You're such a dick!"

He laughed heartily. His hands went to his stomach and his eyes closed as he laughed at the mean spirited teasing.

"Ha, no I'm not, but it's clear that you want mine!" He joked. I ran at him and leaped. I grabbed his shoulders and forced him back onto the bed. I had him pinned, but he just grinned. In less than a second he had me underneath him with my wrists locked at my sides. He leaned down and held his face inches above mine. I tried to sink my head further and further into the bed, but it was impossible. He breathed, causing his breath, once again, to spread across my skin and make it tingle.

"Stop, seriously." I said airily. I shut my eyes, but I could still feel his presence inches from me.

"Why don't you like this?" He whispered. He wasn't really asking why, he just wanted to hear my flustered explanation.

"I do! That's the problem! I haven't gotten laid in months and you're really pushing my buttons right now Valo!" I shouted, not wanting to play this game anymore. He laughed deeply, kissed my cheek and hopped off.

"I'm sorry, you're just so cute to torture." he was still laughing.

"It's not funny. I'm all turned on now and shit. What the fuck." I got off of the bed and grabbed my suitcase. I opened the door and looked back at Ville. "Just WAIT until I get you back."

"Oh, I will." He smirked. God damn it. Even his come backs were sexy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo I know there's a bit of mystery in the last chapter and in this one, like what the danger following Ville is, and what happened to him when he went out, but all I can say is that it will (somewhat) be revealed (relatively) soon!