The Roxettes

VII

It happened on a Saturday night.

Angelica was having a small get-together (fucking massive party) at her estate mansion. I suspect there was about 200 people there. Her precious mummy and daddy had gone off to London/ New York/ Paris/ LA/ Rome. The usual. It had been 3 weeks since Flare caught Paul with Delilah. Angelica decided to have a party, to get Flare's mind off the whole thing.

"I still can't get over the fact that my voice echoes in your wardrobe," Flare called from the walk-in closet.

"Your house is so much bigger!" Angelica replied.

"Ugh, I'm so fat, you're so pretty," Flare wined, fishing for compliments.

"No way," Angelica protested dramatically, "I'm like, 50 stone and my hair is awful. You're like a fucking model,"

This talk went on for about two minutes. 'You're beautiful!', 'no, you're beautiful!'.
Angelica and Flare were on their own in Angelica's room, getting ready for the party. It was starting in half an hour, and they were the only ones in the house. Eventually, Flare changed the topic, getting bored.

"Where's your make-up?"

"En suite,"

Result:

Angelica: Tight, halter neck black dress that just about covered her ass, long, lean legs sprayed with a good fake-tan, hair straightened to a chestnut waterfall flowing down her back, dramatic fake lashes and siren-red lippy.

Flare: Coffee-colored, layered, one shoulder dress, just reaching above the knee, which was a record for a Roxette. A silver rose brooch sparkled from the one shoulder, and her hair was thrown up in a messy bundle, but in a sexy way. Her make-up was surprisingly natural, brown eyeshadow, pale lips.

The took pictures of their beautiful-selves in the mirror, pouting at the lens. They stopped and squealed when they heard the ring of the doorbell. It was, of course, Delilah and Heidi. Flare made sure to give Delilah an if-looks-could-kill look, and smiled sweetly at Heidi, making sure to only hug-n-kiss her, not Delilah. Angelica gave them a delicate hug each, making sure not to crumple her dress.

Heidi and Delilah had gotten changed together. The decision was made when Angelica decided it would be too awkward with Del and Flare in the same room. She was right. The awkwardness flooded in like a hot tsunami. At least their outfits were cute.

Heidi: Baby-pink strapless dress, pushing her tiny boobs up to make them from a -A to an A, at least. Her blonde hair was curled and bouncy, and the most catching thing she wore was bright pink lipstick, smeared thickly on her plump lips. She looked whore-ish, but it was a party.

Delilah: A stunning maroon dress, simple with two straps and reaching to above the knee. Shiny black heels with straps going across the foot, and she wore glamorous hoop earrings. Her coal-black hair was scraped back tightly in a high ponytail, and it's light swishiness tempted Flare to reach out and grab it.

They went up to Angie's room for a bit, and then the people started coming. Brian, Paul, and all their jerk friends arrived first, carrying a shit-load of drink. Matthew, Heidi's boyfriend, came with them. Matthew was a hot-hot-hot foreign exchange-student from Asia. He had come the previous year, and he was fitted in as 'cool' straight away. Out of the popular guys, Matthew was the smart one, so it was funny to see Heidi and him together.

So, the party started. More people came, including a guy in a bear suit, and the house filled quickly. It got wild, as usual, people falling of bannisters, the windows being splashed with drink, sex in the upstairs bedrooms, pumping music so loud it would make a deaf person cringe. Angelica and Brian were having fast, rhythmic sex in her room. Brian was pumping into her in time with the beating music.

"Oh, oh bri, oh, oh, oh, brian, oh, oh, oh my GOD!!!" Angelica screamed, as both of them climaxed together.

"Ange," Brian huffed under his breath, sweat layering his muscular body.

Their bodied clicked and connected perfectly. He lay between her, his impressively large dick slotting into her with almost painful force. Angie arched her hips, moving them up and down as he went in and out. His hands squeezed her breasts, and her hands clutched the sheets. She screamed in pure ecstasy, her body erupting with warm pleasure.

"Faster! faster!" she managed to shout between her panting and huffing, "Make it bleed!"

Which I think was quite a disturbing thing to say, to be honest. Wouldn't that hurt? He rocketed, until all Angelica could her was a white noise of her blood rushing in her ears, spasms of electricity shooting up her body. This was really good sex, she thought. Maybe the best yet.

When he came off, panting and looking as if he'd just ran 10 miles, she suggested a new position. He came behind her, the doggy, and started the whole thing again. No need to go through it. She then wanted to go on top. She climbed on hungrily, Brian smirking up at her, his erection high and hard. She started bouncing, and Brian relaxed to let the pleasure flow.

"Like riding a horse," she moaned, bouncing about on his dick.

Brian tilted his head back and hung his mouth wide to let out a cracked groan. Angelica was bouncing faster, breathing hard. When he came, she got off, letting it spurt everywhere. Nice. She proceed to lick his dick suggestively, and he smiled, accepting. She was proud to be a champion cock-sucker, and she proceed to gulp down the remaining stuff and suck on it gently. His head tilted back and he groaned softly.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Stop fucking, it's been like, half an hour," someone called in impatiently.

"What the fuck man?" Brian called out angrily, letting a groan escape at the end while Angelica proceeded to suck on his dick.

"You sound like you're enjoying yourself," the person called sarcastically, "C'mon man, I gotta girl out here,"

Brian sighed and knew enough was enough. He called Angie and she looked up, a bit glassy-eyed from too much beer.

"C'mon, let's go,"

"Aw," she purred, pulling at his dick.

He let out a strangled cry, but resisted. Angelica decided it was no use, so they both dressed. The opened the door to find Victor Green and Rachel Moore standing there. They were the in-love couple of the school, been-going-out-since-kindergarden kind of thing. Victor looked pissed.

"You gotta ginger," Brian smirked, eyeing Rachel.

"Hey!" Angelica said, "Roxanne was ginger,"

Brian sighed, he knew what Angie was like about Roxanne. Heck, Brian had gone out with Roxanne. They exited the room as Victor and Rachel scrambled greedily to the bed.

Meanwhile, Flare and Paul sat alone in the utility room. Paul had wanted to talk to Flare. They sat cross-legged, the music muffled through the thick walls and the humming of the washing-machine swirling through the room. There was a strong, but pleasant smell of washing detergent. Flare could not face the traitor sitting before her.

"I'm sorry for what I did," Paul mumbled, staring guiltily at the floor, his hood, as always, covering most of his face.

"No you're not," Flare whispered harshly, "Jesus, Paul, you fucked Del. My best friend. Well, ex best friend. And what's worse is that I walked in."

"I was drunk, it was a mistake,"

"Mistake my ass,"

"I want us to be together,"

"Only cause you can't live without some kind of girlfriend,"

"But you don't have a boyfriend! It's a perfect fit!" Paul looked up almost pleadingly at her.

Immediately he realized he had made a mistake, as Flare looked away, disgusted. Paul sighed, and started again.

"Florence," he began, he only called her by her real name when he was being honest, pure, faithful.

"I love you,"

Flare suddenly felt that rushing feeling of likeness for him, hell, love for him, that she had had 3 weeks, 1 day ago. She felt the sparky fireworks exploding in her belly.

He didn't even have to do it. She knelt in, cupped his angular face in her small hands, and started kissing him gently. The current was warm and slow, the way she liked it.

If only she had known what was going to happen later that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, haven't updated in a while, sorry!

I just noticed that in the first few chapters I called the roxettes the roxannes by accident. I fixed it, so sorry about that.

If you're a first-reader, please subscribe and/or comment!

Thanks xx