The Roxettes

VIII

11:15, 15 minutes after Paul and Flare's kiss.

Paul and Flare are having sex. The sex seems strange, unfamiliar, new. Do you ever have a dream, and then a few nights later, you dream it again? Well, that's what it was like. Until the guy in the bear suit barged in. But that'll be later.

"I don't know," Flare whispered.

She and Paul are sitting on a random bed in a random room. They are fully dressed. Flare is looking down and away from Paul, he is touching her arm, staring into the side of her face, desperate. He craves her.

"It's been a long time,"

"3 and a half weeks, babe!" Paul protested, "Not that long. C'mon, please."

"After what you did though... it seems like years," an uncomfortable silence flattens the room.

"I told I was sorry," Paul huffed.

She tenses as his voice changes.

"No," he says quickly, "I really am sorry. I love you, Flare,"

Flare decided that, heck, you only live once. She doesn't back away as Paul started smooching her neck, licking the lines of the faint blue veins under her skin. She whimpered as he started kissing lower and lower, until his mouth closed over her right nipple. Her dress, without her realizing it, had slipped down. He bit gently on the pink lump, careful not to hurt or bruise her.

She wrapped her hands around his head, her hands brushing against his short, stubbly hair, pressing him to her chest. Her head begins to tilt back as the whimpers get louder. Paul lifted her by the bum and lied her on the lilac sheets. He climbed on top of her, staring into her fiery brown eyes.

"Are you ready?" It is smaller then a whisper.

"Just shag me, goddamn it," Flare hissed, feeling horny.

He smiled at her attitude, and slowly slipped down the rest of her dress.

"Oh, how I've missed you," he sighed, staring at her area.

He slipped into her easily, and the pleasure that overwhelmed both of them made them groan loudly. He slowly began to move, arching her hips towards him by grabbing her ass and lifting. Her ass was cold and soft under his warm hands. After about five minutes, they were rocking wildly, the head-posts denting the walls and the sheets straining and stretching beneath their moving bodies.

They climaxed, and Flare screamed as he ejaculated into her body. She was aware that they were using no protection, but she was just after her period, and they were on a very strict schedule, so she was safe. The sex was better then ever before. They were screaming, their voices going hoarse, until the bear guy burst in through the unlocked door.

What he saw was Paul humping Flare aggressively, their bodies jingling and vibrating, sweat pouring down their faces, and the bed almost going through the wall. They stared at him in horror, but they couldn't stop. They were in the middle of a climax. They continued using excessive vocal power, while the bear guy grinned stupidly at them.

"That looks good, can I join in?" he smirked.

"Fuck...ugh...off..." Paul moaned, trying to stop.

The bear guy stood there, and Paul slipped out, panting like a dog. Flare lay there, eyes closed, a small smile playing on her lips.

"Well, anyway," the bear guy chirped, as if he had seen nothing, "I was sent around this motherfucker of a house to tell everyone that they've just brought a load of free booze over, so come down now. It's manic!"

Before Paul and Flare could say anything, the bear guy was gone, bursting through the next engaged room.

"Well, it'll be a laugh," Paul grinned.

"I-" Flare began, but Paul was already pulling up his jeans, and in a wink of an eye, he ran out, topless and whooping.

Flare sighed and dressed slowly, and followed him out of the room.

11:35

Flare was searching for Paul through the thick crowd of teens, who had come from all over the house to get the beer. It was absolutely packed, they were fitted into the living room like sardines in a can. She spotted Angelica waving, but lost sight of her quickly. Everyone was getting drunk, and the place stank of sweat, urine and beer.

She could not find Paul anywhere.

12:15

She finally found him. She burst into a room, after checking every single one.

She found him having sex with Delilah.