Status: Active

Living in the Shadows

Nights With Vengeance: Chapter Fifteen

Without Matt here to protect me, things were going to be a lot worse. I could already tell, considering there was a bomb strapped to my ankle. Vengeance was sitting on the bed, staring at me intently. He was waiting to see what I would do, given my current situation. Well, I wasn’t stupid, and clearly neither was he. He knew I had no intention of running.

“So this is how shit’s gonna go around her now.” Vengeance sounded seductive as he stood and approached me. I stepped back. “We’re going to do things like we used to before Shadows began interfering with our women.” I remembered the story Matt had told me. “Each of us get to alternate nights with you. For instance, Gates had you yesterday, so now it’s Christ’s turn, then tomorrow it’s Rev’s, and so on.”

This was going to be just wonderful. Why did things have to go so terribly wrong? All my father wanted to do was invent something and make us some good money so we could afford my college and a new home. All we wanted was better for ourselves and things just went so horribly wrong.

“Well, what do you think?” He was standing close to me. He gripped a fistful of my hair and pulled my face just inches from his own. “Do you like the new place.”

What would I say? Should I say yes? How would he take that? Should I say no? That would be lying. He may not like that so much.

“Y-yes I do like the new place.” I managed to choke out through the pain searing through to my brain.

He laughed and threw me down to the floor by my hair. My head bounced off the not so plush carpet. I made a small groan as I held it and tried to stand.

“Oh, and you’ll be cleaning and cooking around here from now on.” My vision was blurry, but I could make out his figure. “Don’t hesitate to get started.”

He left the room. These guys had been really holding back their true evil while I was in the safety of Matt. Nothing was going to be safe for me anymore. I wasn’t even safe from my own thoughts. In my dreams Vengeance tortured me.

I stood up and wobbled out into the hall. My knuckles turned white as I gripped the railing, struggling to keep myself steady on my way down the stairs. I was so glad when I got to the floor. Getting down the stairs was just far too difficult. I walked to the kitchen, which was bigger than the one in the other house. I wasn’t quite sure what he wanted me to do. Since we had only just moved into the house there weren’t any dishes or laundry to do.

“What do you want me to do.” I whispered to myself in my frustration.

In an angry storm I walked into the living room where Vengeance was sprawled lazily on the couch. I raised my arms up in my confusion.

“What the hell do you want me to do?” I asked.

“Good point, I guess there isn’t much to do. Well, I suppose you could go outside and rake.” He pointed to the door. “The rake is in the shed.”

I looked down at my nightgown. “I’m going to freeze.”

“I don’t give a fuck.” He grabbed a handful of popcorn out of the bowl on the coffee table. He waved me away with his hand.

I rolled my eyes and left the house. The cold hit me right at my bones. My shoulders, chest, and legs were all exposed. The only thing keeping me covered was the thin nightgown. I didn’t have any socks on or anything to keep my feet warm. Those were going to be the first things to freeze and fall off as soon as winter came and they had me shoveling snow like this.

I assumed I had a certain amount of footage I was allowed to walk before the bomb started to flash red. The shed was off to the right. It was just a small thing, but it had all the necessities. I was so shocked. Matt had thought all this time that these guys were his friends and that they were all in this together, but in all reality these “friends” of his had a house, complete with everything, just sitting here, waiting for them to escape into. I’m sure no one felt more betrayed than he or I right now.

I tried to push him from my mind while I raked up the multi-colored leaves scattered across the lawn. Like the last home, this one was nice and secluded in the woods where no one could see what was going on. I couldn’t stop thinking about Matt. I wished so badly to go back to the day they kidnapped me and make things better. Nothing could get worse than what I had to deal with right now. I suppose they could kill me. Who knows, that could be a blessing at this point.

In the window, Vengeance was watching me. He was constantly interrupting my thoughts about Matt. As much as I wanted to stop thinking about Matt, thinking about him was a lot more pleasant. Vengeance opened the door and crossed his arms when he saw me. It startled me; I hadn’t seen him get up.

“Hey, I think this would be a lot more entertaining if you took your gown off.” He said to me.

I was taken aback by what he’d just said. “What?”

“You heard me. Don’t make me come down there and force it off you.” He was grinning.

Oh yeah, like coming down from the doorstep to rip a nightgown off a completely helpless girl would be something he wouldn’t enjoy.

“But, it’s so cold!” I was already shivering uncontrollably.

“Well, if it’s that cold then you’re not working hard enough babe. Get moving your ass and you’ll warm up.” He hopped down off the doorstep and came over to me.

He came into close proximity of me. He pulled my face into the nape of his neck. I felt him reach into his pocket. With two quick and easy snaps he had cut the strings of my nightgown. It dropped to the ground, light as a feather. The leaves barely rustled beneath it. He slapped his palm right on my clitoris causing me to gasp and jump back. I tripped over the nightgown at my ankles and hit the ground.

“Nice work babe.” He put the knife back into his pocket and waltzed back into the house.

I hated to show how weak I was in front of these guys, but I was so hurt and embarrassed by what had just happened I couldn’t help but let a couple tears escape. With much effort, I pulled my shaking body up to a standing position. As quickly as I could I raked the whole damn lawn, which wasn’t incredibly huge, but it wasn’t too small either.

When I finished I put the rake back in the shed. It was only when I entered the house that I noticed all four guys standing there watching me. So I was giving a personal peep show in the front yard.

“Hey man, can we trade days?” Rev whispered loudly, nudging Christ.

“Fuck no dude. You’re day is tomorrow.” Christ came over and gripped my arm roughly.

“Come on man. Please. What am I supposed to do with this?” Rev pointed to his crotch.

“You’ve got two hands. Use ‘em.” Christ pulled me away from the living room.

I didn’t like the idea that my boobs were bouncing all over the place. I felt so ashamed and disgusting. I just wanted to hide them and my other body parts forever. When we got to the room, I didn’t have time to analyze and see what it looked like before I was on the bed with Christ hovering over me.

By now I had learned to form a resistance to this whole thing. I sort of laid back and let him do his thing. I didn’t need to participate. He just wanted a good hole to stick it in and boobs to grab. He asked me to do things like tell him I hated him and he smacked me a few times. I wouldn’t be surprised if I left here with brain trauma.

Christ fell asleep shortly after he finished. That seemed to be the trend with these guys. I didn’t care though. I needed a chance to be alone. Maybe I could go to Vengeance’s room. Then again, there was always the chance that he was in there. At least in here I knew that Christ was sleeping. It looked like the only light at the end of the tunnel for me would only last for two hours and it would be after I was raped.

* * *

The days continued on, and nothing changed. I was treated worse than any animal I’d ever seen. Every day I was raped at least twice, and each day there was a full naked cleaning session where four lusty men stood watching me for hours. Sometimes they were masturbating, and I would be asked to take care of their load for them. Sometimes they just stood around watching. Everything seemed to be working out, as long as I behaved myself.

The first day that it snowed like crazy, was a painful day for me. As if things weren’t already terrible for me, I had to go out in the snow (much like I’d presumed) and shoveled in the nude. I fell over in the snow a few times, just for the sole reason of not being able to feel my feet.

“Please don’t make me do that again.” I begged Vengeance.

“Why not? You need to warm up? I can help you with that.” He walked over to me and pulled me close to his chest.

He was warm, and comforting. My shivering became lesser, and I began to feel my toes again. I didn’t understand why he wouldn’t just let me put some clothes on. These days, I was literally never wearing any clothing. It seemed silly to me, but I pretty much did everything I was told.

“Now, let me really finish warming you up.” He pulled me upstairs, like I knew he would.

After every cheesy line like that I always knew what was coming next. Each of the guys did it every time before they took me upstairs to have their way with me. Vengeance I guess was at least somewhat enjoyable to me. I would never tell him, but I got pleasure from him. It was something I hated to admit, even to myself, but it was true. I guess that was the only thing I had to look forward to now. My nights with Vengeance.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really liked this chapter. More detail than usual for some reason. Hope you all enjoyed it! Add me on AIM: shankillxbutcher :) Please leave a comment and subscribe.