She Loves You

This Is Not Good

Today was Jennifer and Patrick day. We were determined to shop for the baby. Patrick had one more week before they left for another tour, then they had warped tour, and before that, it was the drop of their new album.

"Please can we get it?" Patrick whined.

"Patrick, we just bought a crib. I don't have enough room in the apartment, and Rose is going crazy because she can't fit through the door." I sighed.

"I told you that we should just get a house. I can afford it now." Patrick sighed.

"I'm not in the mood for I told you's" I snapped back.

"Look at the happy couple!" Pete shouted in the mall.

"I need to keep my blood pressure down." I mumbled to myself.

"Wow Jen, you look good." Liz said.

I smiled sweetly. "Hello darling, and where have you been?" I asked hugging her.

"With Joe, he won't let me leave his side. I like it better when he's gone." She laughed.

"Joe, try to give her some room." I told Joe.

"Motherly, already." He mumbled.

"Sorry, I didn't get that." I said glaring at him.

Joe just shook his head, and kept quiet.

"What? I get no greeting?" Pete pouted.

I shook my head. "Nope, I don't need to remind you of what you did." I warned.

"I said I was sorry. Geez, I didn't mean to make you so mad. Rose played a part in this too you know." He explained.

"Yea but she's my best friend."

"You've known me longer."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"It means, I was your best friend longer, and you should forgive me too."

I groaned and rubbed my head. I was getting a migraine. "Ok guys, I think I need to eat."

"Where to?" Pete asked.

"Oscar wants me and Patrick to meet him for dinner, so a snack?" I suggested.

"How about ice cream?" Liz suggested.

I nodded and made my way to the ice cream counter. I made my order and waited for it.

"So, Joe asked me to move in with him." Liz said standing next to me.

The boys were sitting on the bench. I looked over at them and smiled.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I said yes. I'm ready for this." She answered with a grin plastered on her face.

"I'm happy for you." I said.

We got our orders and started to walk towards a clothing store.

"What about you and Patrick? Moving back in with him anytime soon?" Liz asked.

I shook my head. "I don't think so."

"Why not?" She asked confused. "You two are like the perfect couple."

"I don't know. I just don't want to be alone when he's gone." I sighed. I was about to cry.

"Aww sweetheart, you're not going to be alone. You have us, and your mom is coming down to help out." Liz answered.

I just nodded and proceeded to eat my ice cream. We started to look at clothes and talk.

"What about this one?" Liz asked picking up a red shirt with flowers.

"I don't want to look like a big flower." I groaned.

"Fine, ok this is nice." She said showing me a back dress shirt with white trimming.

I nodded in approval. I went to try it on. I came out of the dressing room to see Liz with the rest of the guys.

"Wow, it looks great." Patrick gasped.

I just nodded and went back in the room to change. When I lifted the shirt over my head, I got a sharp pain in my back. I groaned from the pain.

"Jen, are you ok?" Patrick asked through the door.

"I think so." I squealed out. I tried to finish putting on my shirt, but the pain just got sharper.

I opened the door and looked at Patrick walking over to me. My vision became blurry, and before I knew it everything went dark. The only thing I heard was Patrick calling out my name.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my gosh!! what happened?