She Loves You

My Savior

Minutes turned into hours. Hours turned into days. Days turned into weeks. Weeks turned into months.

Six months to be exact. That was the last time I saw him. That was the last time I kissed him. That was the last time I cried about him.

My life had turned into a routine. I missed him everyday. I moved back with Rose in the apartment. Pete, Joe, Andy, Liz, hey Chris, and even my brother tried to get me to talk to him. I refused every time.

I knew he wanted nothing to do with me. That is the second time I rejected him. The second time I broke his heart.

He just couldn't see how lonely I was. All I wanted was him. That's it. I didn't care about the money, or the nice things he could get me. I wanted him all to myself. I was selfish, but I don't regret it.

If Patrick couldn't give himself to me in full, I didn't want him. I wished he could see that.

I sat in the new studio my mother bought me for my new business. That's right I finally got to open up a free lance business of photography. I've been able to keep my life busy photographing several bands.

But was I happy with my life?

No.

Why?

I didn't have him in my life. I had officially lost it all.

I became a zombie; dragging along with everything that came my way. I didn't even try anymore. I didn't want to try.

Then one day at noon the door opened. I looked up to see him standing there in front of me.

"I love you, Jennifer Anderson, and nothing is going to stop me from making you happy. Nothing is going to stop me from marrying you and having you in my life forever." He spoke directly at me.

I thought for a second this was all a dream. That he wasn't real.

He pulled put a bouquet of flowers and placed them in front of me.

Tears ran down my face. I wiped them away as I took the flowers. He knew how to cure my broken heart.

"Patrick-" He stopped me by kissing me. I pulled away and smiled. I walked around my desk, and hugged him.

I held to him for dear life. I never wanted to let go. I loved him. I could never deny that. I would never be happy with anyone else. He saved me from Will; he saved me when my world fell apart after my father passed away.

He saved me every time. He was my hero, my savior.

No matter how many times I broke his heart, or he broke mine, we stayed together. We found a way to work things out.

Patrick was my soul mate, and I was going to do everything to make him happy.

"There's something else." He whispered in my ear.

Pete walked in with a boom box, and a huge grin plastered on his face. 20 Below by Hidden In Plain View played. It was one of my favorite songs. Patrick began slow dancing with me.

We swayed back and forth to the music in my office.

"Say we're going to be together forever." Patrick whispered in my ear again.

I nodded wiping away my tears of joy. "Forever and always, I promise." I whispered back.

"Good. Because my life in not complete without you." He sighed in relief.

The song ended and he pulled away smiling. "I love you." He said wiping away my tears.

"I love you." I sniffled.

"We're getting married this month. No protests. You will have the wedding of your dreams. I can't wait any longer to make you my wife." Patrick whispered.

I nodded. "I'm sorry." I said softly.

He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. "Don't be. You made me realize how stupid I was being. This is my career, but you, you are my life. You are what matters. When the lights go out and there are no fans, you are going to be there for me. Thank you for making me see that."

I smiled. I crashed my lips into his. Best of me by The Starting Line played in the background.

I felt like a princess in a Disney movie. He was prince charming, and this was my happily ever after.
♠ ♠ ♠
"Just wait and you'll see, you're everything I want. Don't take this from, now. And these cold winter nights, without you next to me. It feels like 20 below"

I miss that band. I'm so sad they broke up. Anyway. That was the end. What did you think. Squeal????