Status: Busy writing, comment please? And also, check out my other stories!

Torn.

Crappy Songs Leads To Making Out.

Friday came fast. The whole week was a blur.
I saw Ryan a couple times, sometimes with his friend, sometimes alone. Everytime I walked by, his friend, who's name was apparently Frank, would giggle and Ryan would blush furiously. He was probably the cutest guy I've ever seen. And I mean that in a non-pedo way... I think.

I had Ryan only twice a week, or well, he had me only twice a week. I was his English teacher. The two times I saw him, I felt his eyes on me the whole time.

------------

It was currently friday evening and I was at my best friend's house, his name's Mikey and according to Mikey, his brother Gerard was having a little party tonight.

"Okay, don't be creeped out, but I just don't want you to think any less of Gerard, I mean they're not doing anything bad-"
"Spit it out, Mikey, you're rambling", I sent him a goofy smile, just to let him know I was joking with him. Though I was wondering what he was talking about.

"Okay, so Gerard has a boyfriend", isn't that supposed to be great? Why was he acting all weird?
"And he's a bit... younger.."

"What do you mean, 'a bit'", I raised an eyebrow.

"oh.. y'know, seven years maybe", he looked down at his feet.
Wow.
Gerard was 24, that meant that his boyfriend must be 17..

"So he's seventeen?"

"Almost, he's turning 17 in october"

"Oh okay, well, as long as Gerard is happy, then I'm happy."

Mikey sighed in relief, "Oh serious? I thought you were gonna think he's some sort of pedophile".

"Gerard? A pedophile? Never."

"Good, anyways, his name is Frank and he's coming over today, for the party and he's apparently bringing along his best friend."

"Cool."

"Yep. Maybe you're finally going to score today."

"What? With Frank's friend?"

"No, I mean just in general, you know you need to get laid."

"Ptsh, whatever", I playfully slapped Mikey's cheek.

An hour later....

It was a little crowded here in Mikey and Gerard's apartment.

Mikey was leading me to his brother to meet his boyfriend and his boyfriend's best friend. I was a little drunk, so Mikey had to hold my hand.

"Brendon, this is Frank and that's Ryan", Mikey pointed a Ryan, but I already know who he and his friend were.

What was Ryan doing here?

Frank and Ryan pretended they didn't know me, though the knowing smirk on Frank's face was obvious. And so was Ryan's shocked face.

"Hey", I winked at Ryan.

"Hey", he was blushing a bit.

"You want a drink?", I wasn't supposed to ask him that, being a teacher and all.
A teacher at his school, too.

But I did ask him.

And he said yes.

Which leads us to where we were an hour later, both drunk,, me a little more though.

"Let's dance", I whispered in his ear.

He giggled.
Hmm, nice giggle, I wonder what he sounds like in bed.
Oh God, no Brendon no!

My drunken state led me to dragging Ryan to the dancefloor, or well, the middle of the room.
Some crappy poprock song was playing, though it was great to dance to.

I held Ryan's hips close to mine. His arms were around my neck and he was looking into my eye. I winked at him.

He giggled.

"Hey Ryan," I yelled in his ear. He wouldn't hear me if I talked softer, the music was too loud for that.

"Yeah?"

"Let's make out," I was too drunk to notice what I was saying, but it sounded alright... I think..

He giggled, throwing his head back, "Sure".

His face came closer to mine and I closed the gap between us.

His tongue slid between my lips, battling my own.

I grinded my hips against his.

Oh God, that felt so good.

We were grinding our crotches against eachother. Both moaning and still kissing heavily.

Everything welt so great, until he pulled away. or was pushed away.

"Ryan! We're going home, now," I watched Frank drag him away from me.

Oh God, what have I done?
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is really crappy, and short, but yeah, I hope you like it.
Thanks for the comments.

Comment some more. Comments make me happy and write faster.
lol.
kbye.