Status: You'll be shocked to know, but I'm writing :) xx

I'll Take What I Want From Your Heart

Gerbert/Frerard

Bert is going to propose to his long-term boyfriend Gerard, in just under a month.

Frank needs a record deal for his band, otherwise they'll break up.

Frank doesn't like Bert. Bert doesn't like Frank. Frank has a stupid, high-school, meaningless crush on Gerard.

Bert has a offer for Frank.

The offer? To seduce his boyfriend before he proposes for the sake of entertainment and, curiousity as to how faithful Gerard really is.

If Frank wins, Bert can get him a record deal.

If Frank loses, he can never contact Gerard again. Seeing as he never knew him that well in the first place, would it really be that big a loss?

I own nothing except the carboard box I live in. :) xx
  1. ...I Could Get You A Record Deal...
    “We’re getting engaged on the 23rd. You have about a month. Good luck.”
  2. 1st September
    “Well, thank you for the coffee, I guess I’ll see you around”
  3. 2nd September
    He's an artist, Frank
  4. 3rd September
    “Nah, man...what I do need though, is someone to go round to pick the designs up from Gerard, I mean, you know where he lives and everything...”
  5. 4th September, 11:34
    “You must think I’m some sort of socially pathetic, creative, lost soul or something,”
  6. 4th September, 13:48
    “Well...I’m probably going to make dinner for Alice now, and Bert probably isn’t going to come back so you could stay for something to eat- only if you wanted though,”
  7. 5th September
    Maybe he had a ***ing chance after all...
  8. 6th September
    One thing that Frank did know was that they couldn’t perform. For a while.
  9. 7th September
  10. 8th September
  11. 9th September
    “ ‘Sup Mikeyway.” Frank greeted. Mikey nodded at him and moved aside to let him in.
  12. 11th September
  13. 12th September