Status: Mildly active.

Ghost-napped

How it all began.

Terry… Hey, Terry, can you hear me? If you do, knock on something twice… It must be something hard though…

*Knock, knock*

“ Oh my Gosh! Terry?!” Sachi yelled outside the window, she jumped on her bed.

“I knew it! I knew it! I told them you were here, I totally did! I—“

“ You what?” A man’s voice said. Sachi gasped and squeezed the window sill. She knew it only too well.

“ Don’t you knock? I could’ve been naked.” She said as she played around with her teddy bear to keep her hands from trembling. It was no help at all.

“ I did, twice.” She bit her lip and stared at the twilight color of the sky.

“ I heard it…” But I was just hoping…

The young man sighed and rubbed his forehead. The moon was playing colorful games on his blonde hair, making it look almost silver. He took off his glasses and came to sit by his sister, rubbing her shoulders soothingly.

“ Sasha, it’s about time you accept the fact that Terry is gone… She won’t be coming back for you, she can’t. She’s dead for God’s sake!”

Stop it! Shut up, just drop it, drop it okay?!” Sachi bit her lip harder, she could taste some blood in her mouth. She shaked his hands away from her shoulder roughly. Her cheeks were getting rather hot. She turned her face to the young men.

“ She’s not dead…” she spitted.

“ She’s not gone, I can feel her. I know it!” she gulped down a sob. She wouldn’t cry, why would she cry? Terry didn’t leave her at all. That sewed on body didn’t prove it… That lifeless… It looked so cold and… and dead. Sachi gasped. NO! Terry was not dead. Sachi could still feel her. Only if they knew…

“ Oh Sasha…” he streched out his hands to grab her. Sachi pushed them away.

“ No Alec, you know what? Don’t comfort me, get out of my room.”

“ Sasha please,”

“ Out.” She was surprised at how firm her voice sounded while it quivered that much. Alec sighed as he got up from the bed. He scrutinized Sachi with his dark blue eyes, then left.

Sachi bit her knuckles to hold down the sob. Her throat was burning. She gulped.
It was so bloody… so much blood, Terry’s skin… scarlet…

Sachi felt her stomach heave. She made a dash for the bathroom.

----

“ Oh shit, where the heck am I?” A girl with shiny black hair looked around in panic. She was in a deserted place, there was nothing around. Nothing at all, not even a cactus.

She let out a nervous breath and saw the air crystallizing around it. A shiver went down her spine.

Where is this? I don’t remember anything at all…

She started walking down a random direction. It was very quiet.

Too quiet… Like there’s nothing alive…

Alive… The memories of a crash hit her like a slap. She gasped and grabbed for her throat. But she wasn’t choking, she could breathe… There was nothing here that would hurt her… There was nothing at all. She felt tired after an hour or so. If there was any time here. She sighed and just decided to sit down.

As she plopped down on the sand, she felt something on her back pocket poking her butt. She rubbed her back as she took it out. It was a key-chain with letters on it. “S. R.”

“ What is this thing?” the girl whispered as she turned it around for a hint.

“ Maybe those are my initials…” she said, and her eyes went wide. She didn’t remember her name.
♠ ♠ ♠
Critize, please.