Status: Mildly active.

Ghost-napped

Finding a place.

“ No...why, why the hell can’t I remember anything?! It’s only the crash! Choking on blood, but before?” The girl was walking in a circle, pulling at her hair like a mad woman. Her eyes were confused, wide with horror.

“ Before.” She kept saying, “ before, before!” Suddenly she started yelling on the top of her lungs. She screamed until her throat was sore. By the time she had a dollop of black hair in her hand. She started coughing as she relived the crash innumerable times.

“Ran to push...push...someone. Who, who! The car, black...can’t b-breathe!” she sucked in a deep breath.

“ Before, before...who was...that girl?”

--

“ First day of school...” Sachi sighed as she absentmindedly brushed her long blonde hair. It’s been three months. Three damn months since Terry left, and she didn’t come back for her. Sachi started brushing more vigorously. She pulled at her hair while panting. Her cheeks were getting wet.

“ I know you’re here, Terry, come please, come back to me, come.” She chanted. She was doing this every day and night, in case Terry didn’t hear her. But she didn’t come at all.

“ Why, why the hell not?! Am I not good enough? Come, I need you, come! Come back to me, come back now! ” Now she was sobbing. her quivering hands were now more violent, she kept brushing her hair. The door slammed open.

Shit, stop it! Sasha stop! What the hell are you doing?!” Alec grabbed her hands and hugged her, while she kept hitting on his chest, yelling for him to let go. He didn’t budge.

“ Why, why! It’s because of you isn’t it? She’s not coming to me because of you! It’s your fault! You’re not even my real brother! I hate you, I hate you!” Alec’s eyes flashed with fury as Sachi yelled at him. He violently pushed her to the bed.

“ You idiot! I’ve been dealing with you since Terry died. Are you a moron? She’s dead! Dead people don’t come back, ever! Like your parents, she won’t come back no matter how much you beg or cry! Stop being a brat already!” Sachi was now howling. She bit the end of her pillow, she dared not speak or look at the older boy. Alec was watching her with a dissapointed glare.

“ Take your bag and come downstairs. Mom and dad are waiting. I’ll take you to school.” He slammed the door behind him.

--

The girl was tired of screaming. She was laying down on the sand, analysing the key-chain. Her eyes were puffed and she was dead tired. She couldn’t sleep though, she was too scared to sleep. There was nothing here after all. She looked up at the taboo of the darkness. The key-chain plopped down on her chest as she held out her hands to the sky. She closed her eyes.

“ I want… to see.” She mumbled. The darkness moved.

“ I… want to know!” she said, now more confident. Something was shaping out of the dark sky.

“ I WANT TO LEAVE!!” she yelled. Her eyes snapped open to see a face coming out of the sky. Her breath hitched in her throat when she tried to scream. Her eyes widened with horror when the face started speaking.

“ You can't leave yet.” it said. The voice was so inhuman, so deep and strong that her whole body trembled.

“ You called me here. I’ll give you what you desire, Terry Darvick.” Terry gasped. That’s it! That’s my name!

“ How? How did you know? What are you? Can you…let me out of here?” her voice trembled. The face was solemn.

“ I can. But first, you have to know…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update! >o<