When Love and Death Embrace

<^> Human mood ring <^>

here. The guy held out a light for you. You lit your cigarette and blew a few smoke rings.

thanks. You then sat against a wall and rested your head back and sighed.

Did you like the band in there? the random guy asked. You looked at him and nodded.

Yeah. They were good. Mosh pits suck, but the band was good. Did you like it?

Yeah. They were alright. Could have been better, but they were good. I think I saw you moshing. Looks like you got knocked around a little. You admired your battle scars and smiled.

Yeah. My first time. I love my battle scars. Did you mosh?

nah. Last time I moshed I got knocked out. So I stay out of it. You smiled and blew a few more smoke rings. I know we just met, but would you like to go to dinner with me sometime? you looked at him and smiled.

Well you gave me a light. Sure. Heres my cell number. Call anytime. Well Im gonna go back inside. Ill see you later. You gave him your number and headed back inside. You walked down the long hallway and went in the room. Everyone stared at you, but you didnt care. You went over and sat on bams lap.

So you decided to come back huh? you smiled and hugged him tightly. Bam hugged back and wrestled you to the floor. He started tickling you. This is what you get for yelling at me! you laughed and tickled back.

Why is my punishment always being tickled? Isnt it a little elementary? then you heard the door open. You two stopped tickling each other and looked at the door. You saw the random guy from outside.

Ville! What took you so long? bam yelled as he got off you and helped you up. He then ran over to ville and hugged him.

I was on the phone with you know who. Need I explain? Now lets see here. I know the whole CKY crew, but these two seem new to me. Who are they? bam came over to you and grabbed your waist.

Ville, this is Ryanne and thats her friend Aubrey. Guys this is ville valo. Hes the lead singer. You stared at ville with a smile on your face.

Thank you for the intro bam bam. Hello Aubrey. Nice to meet you. She shook his hand and smiled.

Nice to meet you too. Rabb pulled Aubrey closer to him.

Calm down rabby. I wont steal your girl. He then glanced over to you and smiled. You crossed your arms and chuckled in disbelief. Hello Ryanne. Pleasure to meet you. Bams told me lots about you. He kissed you hand and you just shook your head and chuckled in disbelief again. You then began to walk out again. Bam grabbed your arm to stop you. But you pulled away and ran. You ran onto the stage and looked out to the now empty concert hall. You went over and sat on the edge of the stage. Im sorry. I didnt think you would act like that. You turned around and saw ville standing behind you.

You lied to me. You knew exactly who I was. I bet you thought, oh look. Bams little sister. Look how cute. Well heres a newsflash for you budIm not even his sister! I bet you know everything about me dont you? Bam probably tells you everything doesnt he? you said as you stood up and interrogated him.

Well almost everything.

Figures. So why didnt you tell me who you were?

You never asked. Plus if I did, would you have agreed to go to dinner with me?

Well I was gonna go to dinner with you when I didnt know you were a big rock star. But now Im not so sure. You looked at him and saw something different about him. Youre different.

Well I would hope Im different.

No, I mean when I stop talking you dont look into my eyes.

Am I supposed to?

No. has bam told you about my eyes?

Not that I know of. Why?

Im a human mood ring. When my eyes are emerald green it means Im happy. Dark green Im sad, bright green Im excited and when its teal, Im angry. So look into my eyes Mr. Valo and tell me my mood. You walked up to him and he looked deep into your eyes and you looked deep into his.

What does it mean when their sparkling green?

What does it mean for your eyes?

this. He slowly leaned in and kissed your lips. His lips were soft and gentle. You rested you hands on his shoulders. He licked your bottom lip begging for entry, which you allowed. He held the back of your neck and deepened the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck. You were lost in your own world. A world you thought you knew. But you finally felt comfortable there. Until you saw a flash of skylar and Sloane kissing in front of you. Then your world seemed to die. You quickly pulled away from the kiss and was flung back to reality.

No! I cant. Im sorry, I just cant. ville backed off and smiled.

I understand love. Dont worry about it.

Im really sorry. I just cant do this yet. II ville grabbed you and pulled you close to him. You broke down and cried in his arms. He just hugged you and rubbed your back.

Shhh its alright. Im sorry. I shouldnt have done that. You then looked up at him and into his eyes. You saw a force that frightened you. You saw a kindness and loving look. No one but bam and jess had ever given you that look. You smiled and rested you head on his chest.

Thank you. Im really sorry.

Its fine. Come on. Lets go to back to bam. He wiped away the stray tears from your eyes and held your hand. You smiled and walked back to the backstage room. You opened the door and ran to bam. He stood up from the couch and hugged you and spun around. You didnt look into his eyes once so that he wouldnt see your mood.

Alright girlie. Lets go home. Weve had enough drama for one night. Come on. You hopped on bams back and left. Before you got in the hummer you looked and waved to ville. You then hopped on Jesss lap in the front seat. So ry. You wanna go home or back to your place.

I need to go home. Katie might be wondering where the hell we are.

Ill go with you. I need to talk to that girl. Shes driving me crazy. Bam plugged in his iPod and turned on Britney spears drive me crazy as a joke. Everyone started laughing and singing along as a joke to Novak. Bam pulled up to your apartment building. Novak and Aubrey got out and walked in. you said goodbye to everyone, kissed bam and jess cheeks and hopped out. Then you went upstairs. You got to your apartment and went it. You quickly heard the yelling and screaming of Novak and Katie. You went in the kitchen and got a beer. You turned the corner and saw Aubrey up against Katies door.

If youre trying to listen to them you dont need to listen at the door. You could hear them at bams house.

Im not trying to listen. Im trying to keep them in. then the yelling stopped.

I dont think their coming out for a while. You can go to bed. Thats where Im going. Night.

night. She started walking back to her room.

Hey, how did you and rabb go? she turned around and smiled. She flashed a ring on her finger.

I think it went pretty well. You ran up and hugged her tight.

Aww! Youre gonna be Mrs. Aubrey rabb himself! she rolled her eyes and laughed.

Yeah. Thats the only thing bad about this. Im gonna have a stupid last name. But oh well! Im engaged! you hugged her tight and walked into your room. It was dark and you didnt even bother to turn the light on because you were so tired. So you went and took out some pajama pants and a random t-shirt out of a drawer and changed in the bathroom. Once you were comfortable you climbed into the bed. You turned over and felt something weird. You turned on the light and saw skylar sleeping. You screamed and jumped out of the bed.