When Love and Death Embrace

<^>Calling his bluff<^>

You didn't give him a chance to respond and hung up the phone. You stood up and walked over to the bed, picking up your duffel bag and throwing it over your shoulder. Bam grabbed your other suitcase and walked out of your room. Ape and phil stared at you sympathetically. You dropped your bad and went over to the couch, hugging them both tightly. "I called his bluff mom. It's not over. I'll call you as soon as I get home. I love you both." Ape smiled and nodded. You went back over to your bag, putting it over your shoulder once more.

"but you love ville more." She stated, no question at all. You smiled and looked down at your hand on the doorknob.

"I must, if notthen I'm insane." She laughed lightly and sat back down on the couch. You opened the door and walked out of the hotel room to face your biggest challengemaking yourself believe that he was bluffing. So far you were doing a good job. You got in the elevator with bam, leaning your head against the wall. You shut your eyes and tried to think about what to do. Bam sighed and copied your action. "he was bluffingwasn't he?" you asked with your eyes still closed.

"he had to be. He stayed with jonna for so long and she never listened to him. So why would he start now?" you groaned and slid down the wall, sitting on the floor.

"he wants a change I suppose. Maybe he wants to be in control of the relationship this time." Bam groaned and looked down at you.

"ry, why are you asking these questions?" you sighed and put your head on your knees.

"I don't know, what if he really doesn't want me to come home?" bam groaned and walked over to you, messing your hair.

"ry, if he really didn't want you there, he would have said a lot worse than the relationship is over." The elevator finally dinged and opened to reveal a lot of people just staring at you and bam. You quickly stood up, grabbing your bag and bam grabbed your other suitcase. You quickly walked out of the elevator to the parking area at the side of the hotel. Bam's hummer was the only car your brought. You stopped and looked at bam.

"you sure you want me to take the hummer?" he sighed and nodded his head.

"you think you can drive the monster?" you shrugged. "that doesn't make me feel any better."

"I'm sorry, I'm used to my little car." At this point you actually missed your little mini coop. bam handed you the keys hesitantly. You took them just as hesitantly and put your stuff in the backseat. "I won't hurt your precious monster." You said patting the door.

"just go get ville back." Bam said, putting his hand on your shoulder. You lunged and hugged him tightly.

"I'll call you as soon as I get home." He nodded and kissed your cheek. You released him and got into the hummer with bam's help. "pray for me." You laughed, backing out of the parking spot and slowly driving out of the lot. Actually so slow that bam walked faster than the hummer.

"ry, if you're racing against that snail then you're losing badly." You groaned and stopped completely, putting your head down on the steering wheel. "ry, what's wrong?"

"I'm trying to convince myself to not listen to him and just go." Bam laughed lightly. You turned your head and looked at him. "what the hell is so funny?"

"when have you ever needed convincing on not listening to someone?" you perked your head up in realization.

"you're right!"

"I'm right!"

"I don't need permission to care about someone!"

"damn right!" bam urged on.

"I can go home whenever I fucking feel like it!" you exclaimed, pumping yourself up.

"go home!" you nodded and gripped the wheel tighter.

"I'm going home!" with that you sped out of the parking lot with you mind set on proving ville wrong.