When Love and Death Embrace

<^>Well if that's all she's doing<^>

That meant novak knew too. You got off the bed and pulled novak into the bathroom. You locked the door and faced novak with your arms crossed over your chest.

"uhhville's out there; but if you really wanna fuck me then I won't tell ville." He started taking off his jacket.

"stop it." You whispered harshly. He stopped undressing and stared at you with a confused look on his face. "you knew he was in here."

"yeah, I knew ville's room number. What about it?" you groaned in frustration.

"don't play fucking dumb. You knew skylar was in here and you let me come up here! Do you see these stitches? He fucking shot me!" novak's eyes went wide and he stared at your newly stitched arm. "pretty fucking shocking huh? What am I gonna say to bam when I go back to new york? He knows that you're here novak. He'll be pissed at you." Novak sat on the edge of the tub and sighed. "what do you have to say for yourself Brandon?" he cringed at the sound of his full name.

"I really had no idea that he had a gun."

"but you let him up to see ville away way?" you accused.

"I didn't let him up here. None of us gave him the password. We just saw him walk in; that's it. I swear to you ry, I had no idea that he would do this." You sighed and walked over to him. Bending down, you rested your hand on his shoulder.

"you know skylar though. You were the one who saved my life when he tried to rape me." Novak nodded. "I'll forgive you this time, since I wasn't seriously hurt."

"not physically. But I bet that this doesn't help your emotional health." You laughed lightly.

"no, it really doesn't. but you don't have to worry about my emotional health. That's for me to figure out."

"if I don't worry about it, who will?" this is the novak you loved, he cared so deeply for you. When you were with tim, he was one of the guys you kept in constant touch with. You lunged at him, hugging him tightly. Although, in your embrace you pushed him back into the tub. Novak hit his head on the back of the tub; making a loud thud. "fuck!" shuffling of feet were heard coming toward the door. You laughed as linde and mige came into the bathroom. They looked at yours and novak's position curiously. Linde then laughed, making mige laugh.

"what is going on in there?" ville asked from his bed. Mige popped his head out of the bathroom and looked at ville.

"oh nothing. You girlfriend is just cheating on you with novak in the bathtub." You laughed and moved off novak.

"oh, well if that's all she's doing"

"hey!" you laughed. You tried to get up out of the tub, but it wasn't as easy as you thought. Novak tried to be nice and help you up, but his hand was on the wrong part. You screamed out in pain and jumped up. An involuntary tear rolled down your face as you held onto your arm, trying to get the pain to stop.

"ry! Are you alright?!" ville asked frantically. You pushed past linde and mige, still holding your arm and walking to ville. He saw you tearing up and held out his arms to you. You crawled into his arms like a child would to it's parent. He kissed the top of your head and rubbed your back. "what happened?" you sniffled and nuzzled your head into his neck.

"novak tried to help me out of the tub and he accidentally pushed against my stitches. It's hurts." He laughed lightly and hugged you tighter to him. Your phone then buzzed in your pocket. Coincidentally, your phone was in the pocket the was right against ville's thigh. He squirmed, making you laugh.

"didn't know you could get the excited darling." You laughed and pulled out your phone, seeing bam had texted you.

"Did you get there yet?" you laughed and sat up in the bed. Ville pouted and tried pulling you back down. You turned to him, smiling coyly.

"I'll be back in a few minutes alright?" he pouted more. You groaned playfully, leaning in and kissing him deeply. You kissed him so passionately that when you pulled away, ville's eyes were still closed. You smiled and got up from the bed. "I'll be back soon my love." You kissed his lips lightly and walked out of the room. You smiled evilly to yourself as you got into the elevator.