When Love and Death Embrace

<^> King gutter-brain <^>

No! Ry look Im sorry! Get back here! I didnt mean it! bam yelled as he chased you down the stairs.

Fuck you bam. Im sick and tired of you ruling my life! Let me live my life and let me make mistakes! Im leaving! you ran out to the door and ran into ville. You stopped and stared into his eyes. You saw his eyes turn from a dark green to a bright green. You smiled and grabbed his hand. You both then ran over to bams Mercedes and got in.

What the hell is going on? ville asked as you looked for something.

Were getting out of here. There it is. Alright. You took a screwdriver and started the car.

How did you learn to do that?

Dico taught it to me when I tried to run away.

Tried to run away? What do you mean tried?

Well dico ratted me out to April and I was grounded and locked away for a week.

Oh you bad girl. Well where are we off to? You kind of kidnapped me.

Well I need a partner in crime. Aubbi and Katie are dating CKY crew members and Im mad at jess and bam. So you got lucky.

Well dont I feel special?

As you should. Hmm, lets go to Philly.

Whoa whoa whoa. Wait now. Pull over. You pulled over to the side of the road.

Alright. I pulled over. Now what?

Why are you mad at bam? He already told me what happened with your boyfriend a couple of days ago.

Oh. You mean about him breaking up with me for his whore fianc? Yeah hes the best. But for bamIm just tired of him trying to rule my life. Jess does it too! Im not even their sister! He thinks he knows whats best for me. Like I cant make my own choices. So what if that asshole of a boyfriend of mine tried to rape me! I love him! Whats so bad about going back to him?

Hmmlets see. Lets put these choice words together alright? Asshole boyfriend, whore fianc, and rape. Wow. Now do you love him? you looked out the window and thought about it. You then started up the car again and started driving. Where are we going now?

Back to bam. He was right. This whole rape thing has made me lose my mind. God! How could I have been so stupid? Ugh! Im such an idiot!

No. you just lost a screw. But I screwed it back in for you. You looked over to ville and started laughing so hard at how dirty his comment was. He obviously realized this. Gutter-brain

Oh please! I know youre the king of the gutter-brains.

Well then you shall be my gutter-brain queen. You smiled and nodded. He grabbed your hand and kissed it. Then his cell rang. He looked at the caller ID and got a disgusted face on. Ugh. One second my queen. Hello jonna. Cause I have caller ID. In Westchester. A few days. Alright. Whatever. Ill be there. Yes, fine. Goodbye. Call me later if you must. Goodbye love. I have to go! Yes, seppo is calling me. Phone is dying. Ill call you later. Bye! he hung up and laid his head back against the seat.

So whos jonna?

Ha! Dont worry about it. Im jealous of you though.

Why?

Because you dont know jonna. Alright were back. Now be a good queen and go apologize. Got it?

Yes oh masterful king. He patted your head. You hopped out of the car and walked in the house. You saw bam with his head in his hands sitting on the couch. You cleared your throat to get his attention. He looked at you and shot up.

About damn time! My Mercedes better be in one damn piece!

You asshole! God I cant believe you! I come back to apologize and all you fucking care about is you god damn car? Youre a god damn asshole! you started to walk back outside but bam grabbed your arm.

Wait! What the hell is your problem? Ever since your fucking boyfriend tried to rape you

Stop bringing that up! Leave it alone! It happened and now its over! So stop saying it.

Fine. But ever since that happened, youve been such a fucking bitch! God. Your eyes are changing like a god damn gobbstopper! What the hell is wrong with you?

I dont know! I really dont fucking know! I just cant stand living like this anymore.

Living like what?

People telling me what I can and cant do.

Never bothered you before.

Ugh! Im not 10 anymore bam. Im fucking 25! Im legally an adult. I can do whatever the hell I want.

Again with saying that you can do whatever you want. You stole that line from my show! Dont deny it! Just shut up! then April cam bursting through the door with a big envelope in her hand and she had a scared look on her face.

April, whats wrong? she walked up to you and hugged you tightly.

Honey. Your results from when you got your physical are here. Theres something wrong.

What? Let me see it. You pulled the envelope from April and took out your results. You looked over it and saw something you never thought you would see. You dropped the paper and ran out of the house. Ville followed you. You ran all the way to the treetop casino memorial. When bam moved in and built that you would always go out there just to get away from bams madness. You ran up the stairs and sat with your knees to your chest in a corner. Ville came up after you and held you in his arms.

Ryanne love. Whats the matter? What happened? you looked up at him and could feel the tears falling down your face.

Im pregnant. As those fateful words left your mouth you buried your head in Villes chest and sobbed. He kissed the top of your head and rubbed your back.

Ry! Ry! bam yelled from running in the distance towards you. You quickly stood up and ran down to him. You ran into the field and right into bams arms.

Bam, Im so sorry. I justI he held you tighter.

Stop. You couldnt help it. But what are you gonna do?

I dont know. I just wanna go home.

No. Im not letting you go home. Not yet at least.

Fine. Oh man, Im seriously fired now. I havent been in for like 3-4 days now.

You dont need a job anyway. You got me.

Yeah I know. Im glad I have you. Youre the only reason why Im here. Bam hugged you tight.

Well darling now you have me too. You looked at ville and smiled. You ran over to him and hugged him tightly.

Aww thank you king gutter-brain. He laughed and hugged you.

King gutter-brain? What the hell is that about? God you two arent even dating and you already have cute little nicknames for each other? Damn.

Aw bammy boy. Its alright. I dont date you and you have cute nicknames.

Well we used to date. You ran over to bam and smacked his arm. Only a few people knew that you and bam had dated and you didnt really want anyone to know.

You dated him?

You make it sound like such a bad thing!

Shut it virgin boy! bam quickly shut up and his mouth dropped at that name. Yeah ville, we dated for a while. Then bam found jenn and I found the asshole. So we ended it. Plus it felt like dating my brother.

Oh I see. So did you fuck him? ville said jokingly. If only you thought he said it as a joke. You and bam looked at each other and nodded.

no. you both said in perfect unison. Ville laughed and starting walking back to the house. As he walked away you stared at his ass. You couldnt help it. You had a secret attraction to him ever since you two had kissed. Bam noticed you staring at him.

Got a nice ass doesnt he? you didnt even look at bam, you just kept staring.

Yeah. Hes not a bad kisser either. Once you said that you broke your trance and realized what you had said. You put your hands over your mouth and looked at him.

You kissed him? God! When the hell did this happen? you didnt want to tell him, but you knew there was no where to run.

At the concert. The second time I left. Bam just stared at you in disbelief. You knew this was never good. Bam. Say something. He just crossed his arms and shook his head. Please say something. Please? he turned and walked away. Of course you chased after him. Bam! Come back here! Bam please say something to me!

What the hell do you want me to say? That Im glad you hooked up with one of my best friends? Who, if you didnt know, is engaged? So tell me what the hell you want me to say. You just stared at the ground in shock. You didnt know what to say. You could feel the tears streaming down your face. You felt so stupid. You should have known he was taken. Someone that cute could never be single. But this angered you. He led you on when he knew you were most vulnerable. Then he crushed you like a bug. You then began to sob. You felt bam wrap his arms around you. Come on now. Dont cry. You didnt know.

Bam Im sorry. I just couldnt resist! Damn it! Im such an idiot!

No youre not. Not right now at least. You just caught in the Finnish spell that is Ville Valo. You looked up at him and smiled. You loved bams sense of humor. He always knew how to make you smile in your worst times. Come on mom. Youve had a bad day. So sleep it off. He grabbed your hand and started walking to the house.

No! Dont you dare call me mom! Im only really about a month and a half pregnant.

Wait. A month and a half? And you were drinking like a fish last night? Oh man, that kids gonna be more fucked up than me. But I wont call you mom until you have that drunken baby.

Fine. But are you ever gonna let me go home?

When you have to go back and get all your crap to move in.

But I dont want to move back in with you.

I really dont care.

Fine whatever. Im to tired to fight with you right now. You and bam walked in the house and everyone was in the living room watching a movie. Ville saw you and walked up to you. This brought back the anger you felt towards him. Ville hugged you but you didnt hug back. He let go of you and looked at you with a confused look on his face.

Is there something wrong love? you crossed your arms and looked at him.

Yeah there is. Can I talk to you down in the pirate bar for a minute?

Sure of course. You walked down to the bar and sat on a stool.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright...i am so awesome! 4th update. go me! soo...i told you that if you didn't read the last update casue of the sex scene, i'd give a summary. sooo, the man in the bed was skylar. he was drunk and tried to rape you. he knocked you unconcious and novak saved you. he kicked skylars butt, proposed to katie and sped you off to bams. while you were knocked out you had a flashback dream of when you lost your virginity to bam when you were 16. you woke up and your vision was a little hazy. so you thought that bam was skylar. you freaked out, he freaked out. he said something to you and you went insane and left. that's about it. so message if you want. alright i know that i mentioned rape in the last story. i know rape is not a laughing manor and it shouldn't be taken as one. if you think rape could never happen to you...i should kick you cause you're wrong. this is the longest memo...but hey, had to be done. alright i'm done now...thanks for letting me ramble and enjoy my 4th update of the night!