You're A Football Jock. I'm just your Neighbor.

And I'm out.

Everyone was in a crowd surrounding them shoving over each other to watch what's happening.

"STOP!"

"Oh shit, teacher!" Someone said in the crowd.

Gwen was a sight to see now. Her eyeliner was messed up from crying and her swollen eye was starting to turn a light purple, her lips was bruised and slightly bleeding from the fall.

If things weren't so bad Charlene would be laughing at her right now.

"That bitch did that to me," Gwen pointed at Charlene, "Just because I was pointing out the truth about her friend! I have cheer tomorrow, too! Oh god, everything's ruined and it's all. your. fault!" Gwen pointed at Charlene who is sitting there with wide eyes, still shocked about what had happen.

Charlene stared at her raised shaking hands.

It felt like an eternity before Charlene managed to stutter out. "I-I didn't know... a-and, a-and..."

"Miss, please come with me to my office."

Sydney stared at Charlene and they shared a nod.

Charlene got up and followed the teacher.

"Please explain to me the story."

30 minutes later and Charlene was out with a week long suspension notice.

Good news is that she never liked school anyway, but she knows her parents wouldn't like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So this chapter is a slow one. Nothing that interesting yet but stay tuned!
I know all my chapters are short, oh wells. I'll try to make them longer!