Status: completed. look for the sequel!

Even Fairy Tale Characters Would Be Jealous

Aleksander

"So, how was it?!" I heard Tassy say as I opened my eyes. I looked to see him lying beside me, his arms around my waist.

I felt another pair of arms and realized they must be Kayden's. I looked at the other side of the bed, and saw sure enough that my twin was lying there. A small smile found its way onto my face.

"It was....fantastic." I whispered, looking around to see the glo-sticks all burnt out and the confetti that was still everywhere.

Tasra giggled looking at me. "I told you it would be." He said, and leaned over, pressing his lips lightly to my own. "Next time though, you're mine, and then we can all hook up." He whispered into my ear suggestively, wiggling his eyebrows.

Blushing and smiling at the boy, I felt Kayden move and sit up a little, pressing a light kiss to my forehead. "How are you feeling this fine morning?" He asked, and my blush deepened.

"I-I haven't moved yet." I said, and seeing as the two of them were sitting up, I went to as well, but a sharp pain shot up my back. Whining softly, I laid back down.

"Today will be a lazy day." Kayden said, and kissed my cheek. "I'll go make us all some breakfast, you two just stay put." He said, and Tassy ran to grab his bag I guess he had dropped at the door.

"I brought like a million DVDs for us to watch, since I knew you wouldn't want to move." He giggled, and put one in the DVD player as Kayden exited with the room, shooting one last smile at me while causing me to smile to myself and blush darkly.

"W-what movie?" I asked, wincing as I leaned up against the husband pillow I pulled off the floor.

"One you'll love." He said, and I giggled.

"Yeah?" I asked. "Are you sure?" I continued.

"I'm absolutely positive." He said, and Kayden walked in with a tray with three meals on it as the title played.

"I love the Phantom of the Opera!" I screamed in surprise, jumping up, and letting out a soft cry as my body moved and hurt.

Tassy gently sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, settling me back down into the comfy chair/pillow and bed.

Kayden set the tray in front of me and settled down on the other side of me, kissing the side of my head.

I smiled and nestled into them, knowing this is how we were meant to be. "I love you Kayden, and you Tasra." I whispered to the both of them.

"Love you too." They both said, and kissed my head on both sides at the same time. I giggled, and knew that I wouldn't have had this work out any other way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes! This is the last chapter…..but don’t worry, there will be more to come, and I have decided to write a story on danny and Erkan, so be happy!!!!! But then again, it will be a while because of my too many stories:D so…. Don’t unsubscribe!!! Because the sequel will be a while in coming up.

I’ll also leave you all with some more stories to read:D the odd numbers are my own, the even, others’ stories that I love:D

1- 2-3 - 4- 5 - 6- 7 - 8- 9 - 10

most are abby's:D hehe

enjoy:D