Status: for meghan :) Active

Wishes

004

Tour. The Maine’s big tour finally arrived. Kennedy skipped aboard their new bus, his grin widening with every step. Meghan followed him on, Grace on her hip. Meghan looked down at Grace, smiling. She had always adored Grace and hoped one day she could have her own daughter, until then, at only two years old, Grace had adopted Meghan as her second mum.

Once everything was loaded onto the bus, they set off, a new adventure just around the corner. Kennedy yawned, stretching his arms so it brushed against Meghan. She felt her face heat up quickly, as she tried to stop herself from smiling. “Boys, leave.” Jordii ordered, giving Garrett a smile and gently nodding her head. The boys left the room, Garrett locking the door behind him.

“What’s up?” Meghan asked, smacking her gum. Jordii looked at Grace, sleeping on Meghan.

“I need you to watch Grace for a few days” she said, biting her lip.

“Why?” Meghan asked, knowing something was seriously up with the way Jordii was acting.

“I think I’m pregnant and I have to go home for an appointment. Garrett is staying because they can’t replace him. But I don’t want him feeling responsible for Grace every second of the day. He has to perform and do stuff with fans so I was counting on you” she said, looking at Meghan with her blue eyes full of hope. Meghan nodded as Jordii smiled and hugged her, taking Grace.

After they placed Grace on the couch with her favourite teddy bear, Princess polka dot. They ventured into the front lounge, where the boys were having a heated discussion. Meghan cleared her throat, causing the boys to stop talking immediately, looking up at the girls. “What were you talking about?” she asked, cautiously. The tension in the air was so think not even a knife could cut it.

“John won’t let Jordii go alone, if anyone is to go with her it should be me!” Garrett yelled, standing up and storming off the bus. John sighed, he always fussed over Jordii because she was so young compared to the rest of the group, being two years younger than Garrett and Pat.

“Jordii, I just don’t think you should go through this alone and although I do agree Gare should be with you we can’t replace him. So let me come with you, Kennedy can sing and we will only be gone for a few days so it won’t matter if I’m missing” he pleaded, wrapping her in a hug.

“Okay. Let me go talk to Gary. We leave tomorrow” Jordii replied, walking off the bus in search of Garrett. Meghan sighed as she felt something tug on her leg, looking down she saw Grace beaming at her.

“What’s up Gracey bear” She asked, picking the small child up.

“Where’s my Mummy and Daddy?” she asked, yawning slightly. “I heard Daddy mad” she mumbled, resting her head on Meghan’s shoulder.

“Mummy and Daddy had to go out. But how about I take you to get some Ice cream” Grace grinned up at Meghan as Kennedy wrapped an arm around Meghan’s waist.

“I want ice cream too” he smiled, taking Meghan’s hand and leading her and Grace off of the bus, and off the venue. After finding the closest Ice Cream Parlour, they wandered inside, Meghan got double scoop cookies and cream in a cone, Kennedy got a single scoop of chocolate with double strawberry scoop in a cone and Grace got a single vanilla scoop in a cone. Kennedy paid for their ice creams even though Meghan argued with him, then he took Grace from Meghan and they walked to a park nearby.

Grace spilt half of her ice cream down the front of her befor
e making Kennedy put her down; she ran towards the small swing set, climbing into it she waited for Kennedy to push her. Back and forth she giggled ‘higher Kenny’. Meghan smiled to herself; this was a picture perfect moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meghan, I'm sorry I dissapeared for a few days but I'm trying to write faster.