Status: Working on the next chapter. Bear with me people. Lol

Remembering Sunday

And Put on His Shoes

I got back to the office in about twenty minutes. I went into my office and sat down at my desk. I had just started going over the questions I'm supposed to ask the guys, when Miranda walked in.

"Steph, you don't have anything to do here, so you can go home and get ready for the concert."

"Ok," I said as she sauntered out of my office.

I slowly gathered my things and went out to my car. I got in my car and started it up, and guess who was on the radio getting interviewed? You guessed it, All Time Low.

"So guys, tell me about your families."

"Well, Jack's mom is my current fling, and well, you can say she's the peanut to my butter," Alex said laughing.

There was a sound like someone getting hit and then someone saying 'ow.'

"You are not banging my mom, so quit saying it, but on the other hand, I am banging yours!" Jack exclaimed.

There was some laughter, and everybody started answering in turn.

"So I keep hearing about your parents, but I haven't heard about siblings. Alex, you don't have to answer this question if you don't want to."

"It's straight. I think everybody know by now anyways, but I'm gonna sit this question out anyways," Alex said.

"Ok, well, we'll start with Zack."

"I’m and only child, but I have a cousin who’s like my brother. He plays the guitar and sings in the band Runner Runner," he said.

"What's his name?"

"Peter Munters," he answered.

"Cool. Ok, Rian?"

"Just a brother named Chase," Rian said.

"Awesome. Jack?”


I turned off the radio before I could hear Jack's answer. I continued driving in silence. When I got home, I decided that I really wanted a nap to mentally prepare myself for the task at hand.

I laid down on the couch and immediately fell asleep.

The day before my brother had to leave, I was sitting at home, all alone, reading a book. I was so into the book that when the knock on the door came, I jumped and screamed. I got up off the floor and went and opened the door.

"Alex? What are you doing here? I thought all of you guys were over at Rian's getting stuff ready for tomorrow."

He smiled at me, "We are, but I told them I had something important to do."

"And you just so happened to drop by to say hi on your way? I asked stepping aside so he could come in.

He walked in and shook his head, "No, because the important thing I had to do is this."

He grabbed my face and quickly brought his mouth to mine. I was totally shocked by his actions that it took me a few seconds to kiss him back. We stood there kissing for about five minutes before he pulled away.

"Wow... What brought this on?" I asked, still dazed by what had happened.

He looked down at his feet, "I guess the prospect of being away from you for so long made me get my ass in gear to show you how I feel about you."

I blushed, "Well you sure picked a hell of a time to tell me, but I'm glad you did."

He looked up at me and grabbed my hands in his, "Steph, I don't want to start a relationship, not knowing how long I'm going to be away, but promise me you'll wait for me. Because when I get back, there's nothing that will stop me from getting you."

The tone in his voice, and the look on his face, let me know that he was truly serious, "I promise Alex."

His face lit up as he smiled really big, "Good."

And before I knew it, his lips were back on mine, and we had no intention of stopping.


I jolted awake, and I realized I was crying.

I cannot believe I dreamed that...

The dream I had was the last full conversation Alex and I had. No one knew about what had happened between Alex and I, not even Gabe.

I quickly got off of the couch, realizing that my legs were barely working for shaking so bad. I looked at the clock and decided that it was time to get ready. I hopped in the shower. I took my sweet time and only when the hot water ran out, did I get out. I got dressed and did my make-up, I decided to let my hair air dry and curl naturally. When I was finished, it was time for me to leave. I left my apartment and got into my car and drove in the direction of the venue.

Time to start phase one of my personal hell...

The drive to the venue was as silent as my drive home was. Even though I hate silence, I didn't want to risk hearing the guys before I had to. I arrived at the venue in thirty minutes, when it's supposed to be an hour drive. What can I say? I like to go fast.

I pulled into a parking space that was fairly close to the venue. I turned my car off, but I didn't get out. I sat there for a minute and then I started banging my head on the steering wheel. I had only gotten five good whacks when someone tapped on my window. I looked up and saw a girl motioning for me to open my window. I did one better; I got out of my car.

"You know, you're not supposed to get a concussion before the concert, that's the job of the idiot crowd surfers," she said.

"Well I was hoping that if I got a concussion I wouldn't have to go to this concert," I told her.

"Why are you here if you don't want to see the concert?" she asked.

I showed her my press pass and a look of understanding graced her face, "Ah, mandatory job that requires you to be here, sucks for you."

"I know."

She held out her hand, "Well, the name's Super Cassie."

I shook her hand, "Stephie Vengeance. Would you like a sidekick?"

"That would be lovely."

We both laughed and made our way to the door of the venue and went inside.

"So are you here alone?" I asked as we made our way to the front near the barricades.

"Unfortunately yes. My boyfriend had to work."

"That sucks," I said.

"Yup."

There was a silence between us, but that didn't last long.

"So do you just not like All Time Low, or is it something different?" she asked.

Before I could answer, my phone started singing 'The Ballad of Big Poppa and Diamond Girl.'

"You like Cobra Starship?" Cassie asked with a tone in her voice that I couldn't place.

"Like, oh my God I love them! I just like want to find Gabe and like have his babies!" I said.

She laughed, "Ok, so you're not a fan girl."

I smiled, "With my job, you can't afford to be a fan girl."

She laughed and I checked Gabe's message.

Anybody die yet?

I laughed and replied to his message.

No, the band hasn't come out yet.

"So, you never answered my question," Cassie pointed out.

I sighed and my phone rang again, "Hold that thought until my friend stops texting me."

She laughed, "I'll hold ya to it."

"Here, this should explain something though," I said handing her my license.

She looked at it and her eyes grew wide, "You're only five foot?!"

I pulled out my phone as I laughed at her, "Only you would notice my height and not my last name."

She shrugged her shoulders, "Eh, that's just how I roll."

I laughed and looked at Gabe's message.

Remember our deal, if one of them dies, no tattoo for you!

I scoffed and replied.

I'm eighteen, I don't need you to get a tattoo.

"What were you scoffing about?" Cassie asked.

"My friend told me that if I killed any of the members of All Time Low, he wouldn't take me to get my tattoo."

She looked at my license again, "You're eighteen, you can get it by yourself."

"That's what I told him," I said as my phone sang again.

Of course you need me! Everybody needs me! I'm Gabe fucking Saporta! And plus if you get your first tattoo without me, I'll dye your hair shit brown >:]

I glared at my phone and replied.

Conceited much? And because of that last comment, you just lost your Stephie privileges for the rest of the night. Don't text me because I won't reply.

I laughed maniacally and Cassie gave me a weird look. I showed her the text I sent Gabe and she laughed.

"Ok, now that this friend has stopped texting you, answer my question!" she demanded, handing me back my license.

I opened my mouth to answer, when Cobra's song 'Prostitution is the World's Oldest Profession (and I Dear Madame am a Professional)' started playing. Cassie growled as she pulled out her phone.

I smirked and using the same tone that she had used earlier, "You like Cobra Starship?"

She glared at me and looked at her phone. She began laughing and put her phone away.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, just an inside joke between my friend and I."

"Okie dokie. So anyways, do you want the long version, or the short version?"

"Give me the long version," she said.

"Ok," so I went into the full story about how the guys went on tour and forgot about me and how I ended up with my job.

"Those bastards! Since you're not allowed to kill them, I'll do it for you!" she yelled.

I smiled, "Thanks, but I think after I get my tattoo, I'll track them down and do it."

"Can I help?" she asked.

"Sure! You can hold them while I yank their dicks off, except for Jack, you can't handle him."

She rubber her hands together, "Excellent."

I laughed and then the lights dimmed and the fan girls started screaming. I saw my past walk out on stage.

"How ya doing tonight Los Angeles?" Alex yelled into the mic.

Everyone, excluding me and Cassie, screamed their heads off.

"Well I hope you're ready, because we're gonna blow your vaginas with our dicks!" Jack yelled.

All of the fan girls screamed.

"Actually, Jack, you mispronounced it. We're really going to blow their minds with our sick music." Alex said.

"Oh yeah, that too... Well anyways our first song is 'Jasey Rae!'"

Everyone screamed, including Cassie at this point, and I was in hell trapped inside this sea of moving bodies, and perverted jokes.

Fuck my life...

~*~

When the concert ended, Cassie and I made our way to the concession area where the door backstage was.

"Well," Cassie said as she put her hand on my shoulder, "Good luck. You have my number, so call me if you need help killing those assholes."

I smiled, "Thanks, I will."

She smiled and then started walking away towards the exit. I sighed and stared at the door.

Better get this over with...

I walked through the door and headed to the cove where the devils lie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is chapter 2! Yay!

Ok you guys know the drill, comments = <3 and faster updates.