Sequel: I Will Not Fall
Status: Finished, but is going through editing to fix errors.

I Will Not Break

The Bad guys

"She should be waking up any time now."Quins voice lowered as he said waking up.
"Do you think her blood mate knows what she's becoming yet?All her symptoms are exactly like Yours were,"Graces asked.
I lade there paralyzed,and fully awake as they discussed me thinking I was knocked out.
My body ached, and I was still seeing the feelings in color even though my eyes were completely closed.
Quin was a Dark Blood red color, and Grace was a Dark yellowish Gray color.

"No hes oblivious to it.No ones knows but us,and that dimwitted teacher of yours.She nearly gave it away to her.We can't have her Figuring out what she is till Rubin has full control over her.She will be his,and Then we can pursued as planned."
Wait what am I and what the hell?!I am not going to Rubin!I'd rather die here right now.

"You know she's going to figure it out, and we have to figure out what was in that folder,and what she did with it,because it was with her when we were arguing,but once She fell it was no where in sight,and I couldn't snatch it."Grace Growled.
Oh that bitch is dead!I'll teach you to try and steel from me!Wait what was in that folder?
My anger flared up,and I tried to rises,but my paralyzed body would not respond.

"We must fine them!You Incompetent Child!We need those so she never figures out who I am,and what she is!Her Heritage has been blocked from her mind,But she will start remembering it soon enough.We need her to choose Rubin in order to get her to fall.It is the only way!"
Suddenly Quins Colors burst into a fiery red,and Grace shank back,with her colors turning dark yellow.

"I am sorry my Lord,but She is a lot stronger than she looks, and I did not want to be hurt again from her.Her Powers grow every day.I heard She threw Graves across the room once by one of his maids.No ones ever been able to best Graves in a fight.You know that must mean she has your blood running through her immortal veins.She will either want to spill the blood or save it soon enough.Then you will be able to tell if she is to be a true fallen or not."

"How dare you say she might not be a fallen?!Of course she is.She is Her fathers daughter.Now go find that damn notebook and bring it to me.I want to be here when she wakes.Alone!"
Quins Colors shifted to a Light green,and Graces changed to Dark red.
"Yes my lord,But remember who brought you out of hell.Remember it is not wise to cheat me.It would not be wise to replace me with this Half-ling,"She Threatened.

I expected Quin to yell again,but I heard her heels click,and with that she was gone...And I was alone with Quin.
Oh Crap.
Suddenly I felt a cold hard hand touch my cheek.I wanted to lash out and shove him away,but I couldn't.
"Oh my Ember.How much trouble you will be in when you fall,But no worries.We will make you strong,and you will rule over us all."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh so much Bad guys.Aren't I cool?Haha no I guess that would be ember.
Well remeber guys I need sugestions.
Series name:The Chronicles of Ember Stone
Book 2:I will Not fall
You like?Comment and tell me your oppinions please.