Sequel: I Will Not Fall
Status: Finished, but is going through editing to fix errors.

I Will Not Break

MY blood thirst awakens

My Body connected with the Flat hard ground,and pain rippled through my body as Rubin used his body as a shield.
"What the hell is this?IS he trying to kill us all?"I screeched.
My elbows were scraped and this was putting me in a really pissed off mood.

"It's training.The supernatural world is more dangerous then you think.This helps you learn to fight back.He won't let any one die here,just get a little bloody."Rubin stated with a matter of factness in his voice.
"Well its crap,so let me up, and I'm out of here.Anyone who gets in my way better be ready for hell."I grumbled as a shoved him off.

He rolled away and smirked at me."You know you're going to make one hell of a immortal.I can't wait to see how hot you are."
I snapped my head at him and glared.
"You forget you have a blood slave,and I am off limits dumb ass."I shoved him off then started to walk away.
Making up my mind I ignored the fact he had just saved my life from a blood thirsty fairy seconds ago,and I ignored the fact their was a battle in effect.I just walked on.

A sudden blow to my back reacting with a sharp pain, and My vision darkened causing me to slow down to a halt.I swayed then felt my legs fall out from under me.I didn't even try to break my fall.I just fell.
"That's right girl.Fall down before me,your blood will be mine."A woman's high pitched laughter gave me strength to open my eyes.
The fairy that was before me was the same one who smirked at me when I came here.The same fairy who's teeth scared me...

I tried to stand again but my body wouldn't react.
"Don't even try to get up.My bite will leave you numb for a few minutes giving me time to drain you dry.The coach won't even notice till you're gone,"She laughed.
I scowled at her and ignored her advice and still tried to move but it was no use.
Seeing my struggle she crouched down,and gripped my wrist bringing it to her lips.
Panic swelled in me as her lips touched my wrist.
"Goodbye chosen child,"She whispered,then her teeth connected.
I screamed.

visions flashed through my eyes.
War will rage on.Pain will fill us all.No human shall survive the fight against immortals.
My eyes were seeing nothing but dead bodies.Humans drained dry.Vampires slain bodies torn apart,fairies plucked of their wings,and bled to death,everyone shall die,but one breed.
A man stood in the barrens of all the bodies,and my eyes strained to focus on him.
Before I could get a closer look The fairies teeth were torn from my wrist,and the images disappeared.

Rubin had thrown her like fifthy feet away,and looked entirely pissed off.
She collapsed in pain,but her eyes never looked to Rubin...They stayed on me.
"That child will kill us all.I have seen it in her blood as for told!"She Yelled.
The terror in her eyes was covered in rage.She leaped at me,but Rubin Took the blow.

She bit deep into his shoulder causing him to go numb from her bite,but she didn't stop drinking.Every gulp quickened,and became deeper.Rubin's struggle lightened and his body became limp.He was going to die for me.
No matter how much I hated the bastard I couldn't let him die defending me.

My body heated up,as feeling returned to my body.My back was burning as feeling teared through me.My fists burned to connect with her jaw.
I rose not even attracting the fairies bitter attention.
I slowly walked toward her with complete confidence.
A knife laid at my feet, but I kept my eyes on her.
The immortals continued their fighting not even bothering to look at us.To them this was a game,and that's all it would ever be,but to me this was war.

Her gulps became louder,but once I reached her,the last gulp choked down her throat.
I didn't even have control over my own body.
The need to kill filled me completely.
I yanked her head off his neck,and gripped deep into her throat,Leaning down close to her face.
"Big mistake."A growl so un human, and totally unnatural for me escaped my lips.
I made her gaze meet mine and she quivered in fear.

She let his body fall to the ground,and i through her.Her head connected with a rock causing blood to pour down.
I sniffed the air and her fear made me hungry for more.
I ran at her leaping for her body,but she rolled away just fast enough for me to strike her leg.
She cried out in pain.
"Yes!Finish her off!"Rubin's weak voice egged me on.

I didn't need to be told twice.
I slammed my foot down on her leg,and pulled her closer.
I could taste her fear at the tip of my tong.
My mouth watered.
More I want more!
My mind was running itself.It was as if I was watching a movie I couldn't stop.I saw what I was doing and knew it was wrong but I couldn't stop it.I was in the back seat of my own car.

"Please i beg you stop!I won't touch you again please have mercy!"She cried.Her face was nothing but pure agony.
It sickened me to say I loved it.
"How does it feel to know I am stronger than you?How does it feel to know I will rule over you?"I laughed in a voice unknown to me.

"Ember stop!"Graves voice pulled me from her,and I turned my attention to him.
He was now here only ten feet away from me staring at me in shock.
Everyone had stopped fighting to watch my encounter with this fairy.No one was fighting besides us.

"Ember finish her off!!"Rubin's voice pulled me back To the fairy,and my anger made me want to finish her off.With a evil grin unknown to me I picked up the knife at my feet,and raised it above my head for a deadly blow.
"EMBER NOO!!"Graves Screams echoed in my head as I brought the blade down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heehee hope you like it:)