I met her on the streets

Run bunny run

Before you guys read anymore, I'm telling you that this chapter is a flashback, you get to see what Toni's been doing before Alex took her in.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Toni never felt so tired in her life, she been running for the past thirty minutes from those bastards.

Trying to calm down her breathing she crouched down on her knees under a tree and rested for a bit and winced as her bare feet crunched on a sharp piece of wood.

Suddenly she heard noises coming from behind her and she crouched down even lower.

"Please don't find me. Please don't find me. Please don't find me." She said on and on in her head.

A pair of hands suddenly grabbed her small wrist and dragged her out from under the tree roughly.

"There you are! We've been looking everywhere for you." Marci said in a fake sugar coated voice as she smiled wickedly.

As Marci was walking to a clearing in the woods she was dragging Toni by her hair.

Three more figures started to appear and they started grabbing at her.

Toni struggled a bit but started to give up exhausted from running.

"Be strong!" She shouted in her mind as she started to be tied up.

Her arms were bound and a cloth tied around her eyes kept her from seeing anything.

Frustrated that she couldn't see anything she trashed around violently, moving her wrist Toni felt the rope cut into her skin and it started to burn.

"Don't even bother, you're trapped now bitch." Toni heard Marci said as she was grabbed by the hair to stand up.

Toni flinched and she felt as if the skin from her skull was being ripped from her head.

"How can someone so ugly, someone so disgusting, someone so DISABLED get Drake to like her?!" With every insulting word Marci said she punched Toni in the gut.

Coughing, Toni felt like a trapped bunny.

After a while of beating Toni up Marci finally stopped and asked, "I think it's her hair, right girls?"

"Yeah, Totally! Lets have her watch us cutting it!"

They all started laughing as Marci removed the blindfold.

"Shit." Was all she could think of at that moment.

One of the girls whom Toni recognized as Karen held up a mirror, Marci grabbed a handful of Toni's hair and snipped away.

Grinding her teeth together Toni started to think fast and came up with a plan.She head butted Marci started to run.

Panting, Toni ran around frantically to find an opening to a road.

Finally from what seems like eternity she managed to find an opening and slipped under the wires. Calming down a bit she started to cut the rope by rubbing it against a piece of broken glass. Freeing herself, she started to sprint across the road only to see a bright light shine ahead of her.

Before it hit her the car screeched into a stop and Toni dropped her her knees frozen. Sounds of someone cussing can be heard and a tall, dark haired guy came up to her scowling as he yelled, "Are you crazy?! I almost ran over you, are you stupid or something?! If you want to die choose another car to hit you!"

Staring at him she saw him shift uncomfortably, crossing his arms as he leaned against the sleek, black Lamborghini.

"What you scared or something?"

She didn't answer him.

"Hello? Earth to idiot, you just ran into my car. Hey?" He asked her again impatiently.

Remembering her notebook she shoved her hands down in her mud caked pocket to get it out.

Quickly scribbling down words she looked up to see him staring at a random distance frowning. Pulling his pant leg, she showed the notebook to him and saw him scowl.

"This guy needs to stop scowling, he's going to get wrinkles..." She thought to herself.

"So you're a mute?" The guy asked with a raised eyebrow.

She gave him a slight nod.

With a sigh he said, "Get in the car."

Toni sat there for a while and pondered. Who says that to someone who they almost ran over plus that sounded so creepy...

Well, to tell you the truth what did she have to lose? Living in that orphanage wasn't paradise. This was a battle of what to choose, it was either stay here and get killed by Marci or go with this random guy and get killed. Toni chose the latter and on the bright side he seems to be around her age so obviously he won't kill her and stuff her body into a suitcase.

Toni stood up and wobbled to the car, the guy behind her suddenly threw her arms over his shoulder and he helped her walk.

He started the car engine and the drive would've been peaceful if the guy next to her wasn't sending out this tense aura. Maybe she really was going to get killed....

"What's your address?"

She wondered what address she should give him. Toni decided she should give him a address to a alley way she knows and she'll think of what to do from there. Runways maybe? Get a job? Live as a homeless? Oh how the options are endless.

Leaning against the window she watched as the lights pass by and family members walk, laughing together. Closing her eyes she saw flashes of a man and woman smiling. Could they be her parents? It's been sixteen years since she was born and dumped into the orphanage. Sometimes she wondered what her parents are doing now.

Finally arriving at the alley way she opened the car down and got out.

"Are you sure this is where you live?" The guy asked her warily.

She nodded at him and silently thanked the heavens that she hasn't been killed yet.

Pulling out her notebook again she wrote, "I never said that I lived in a house."

Toni smiled crookedly at him.

"Don't you have a place to stay instead of the streets?"

Sure she did but she didn't want to go back to that hell hole, she shook her head at tell him no.

"You know what? Get back in the car."
♠ ♠ ♠
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man oh man has it been a long time since I updated this story! Sorry guys, I was busy with school and writing one of my other story.... But don't worry I am back now and you will be seeing more updates in the future!