Status: Oh hold. Sorry guys. :(

Better Off Dead

Dream World


Darkness. That’s all there was. It was surrounding me. I frantically looked around, searching for a light. I was numb. Where was the pain I felt?

What happened?

Where was I?

Suddenly, a bright figure came in my vision. What was that? As it came closer, I realized with a smile who it was.

“Braxton!” I shouted. He came to me, a sad smile on his face. “Where are we?”

“The dream world,” He replied. “I’m just visiting, though.”

A confused frown settled on my lips. “Why?”

“’Cause, I’m dead, babe.”

And that’s when it all came back.

The car crash.

The eyes.

The pain.

“What?” I whispered, touching his arm. He stepped closer, and kissed my cracked lips. I kissed back and put my arms around his neck. After ten seconds, he stepped back the sad smile on his face.

“Bye,” He whispered, turning and starting to walk away.

“No!” I screamed, tears starting to pour out of my eyes. “Braxton! Don’t leave me!” I tried to run after him, but my body was paralyzed. I couldn’t move at all. I sobbed and reached my hand toward him, hopelessly.

“Don’t leave me,” I whispered, my voice cracking. When he was just a tiny figure, he turned back and waved before disappearing, leaving me in complete darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
:,( So sad.
Please subscribe and comment!