Insane (and Most Likely Fictional) AFI Moments

3. Getting Things Out

Hunter waited as the call went through, then the other end finally started to ring. Almost immediately, Adam picked up, "Hello?"
"Hey Ad, it's me. Can you come over, I need to ***spew my guts out to something that's not open air" normally happy to hear anything Hunter said, Adam was shocked to hear his friend sounding so incredibly sad.

"Sure thing, I'll be over in a bit."

So Adam boarded a plane, hopped on a bus, rented a car, and was at Hunter's house in three and a half minutes. Knowing how quickly Adam was able to travel from Nigeria to LA, he quickly got dressed and made a pot of coffee with a very sad expression on his face. When the doorbell rang, and Hunter let his blue eyed friend inside, Adam stood in the living room, looking through the doorway into the kitchen where Hunter was busy pouring the coffee into a couple of mugs. Not wanting to freak Hunter out at all, Adam decided against giving his friend a comforting hug from behind, even though he desperately wanted to.

"what do you want in your coffee?" Hunter mumbled almost unintelligibly, and Adam walked over to him, slopped the tiniest bit of soy milk into his cup, and studied Hunter's face. Hunt's blue eyes were dark, and his mouth wasn't completely turned down in a frown, but his general presence had a complete sadness to it, Adam wouldn't be surprised if it was caused completely by Jade, who was admired so totally by Hunter that it was simply unfair that the passion wasn't returned. Adam would be much better for Hunter anyway...

The pair walked to the faux leather couch (Would Hunter have any different? I think not) and sat down, one to each end. Adam placed his coffee on the low table between the couch and the television and sat cross legged facing where Hunter sat.

"So what's up?" he asked quietly.

Hunter was quiet for just a moment, then he burst into tears, and hyperventilated for a few moments before Adam did what he wanted to do earlier (and for many, many years before that) and enveloped his friend in a large armed hug. As Hunter sobbed into Adam's chest he blubbered on about Jade, and though Adam actually couldn't understand a word coming out of his mouth, he knew exactly how his friend felt. Unrequited love sucks, especially when the person you love is one of your best friends. No matter how many baths are shared between lover and loved, nothing's fun when the person you want so badly has no clue how you actually feel.

Eventually Hunter calmed down. Adam directed him to go wash his face and blow his nose, when he'd come back and they'd actually talk...
♠ ♠ ♠
((((ABOUT THE CHAPTER DESCRIPTION:
NO DISRESPECT INTENDED TOWARDS GERARD WAY. I LOVE HIM FOREVER, AND I RECOGNIZE THAT HE IS IN FACT A HETEROSEXUAL, I JUST WISH HE WAS GAY. If you didn't get the joke, disregard this.))))

***that's from a song... the actual lyrics are "I’d sit and spew my guts out to the open air" and the song is by one of my favourite bands ever. One of you has got to be able to figure this one out. NO CHEATING THOUGH! weekly boysex flavoured skittles if you can figure it out without the use of the internet!!

If this makes no sense, blame my mom. She made me stay up late a couple of nights ago, to watch South Park... and I didn't get over that lack of sleep... ((staying up 'till four last night playing solitaire on my iPod didn't help either though I bet..)) so I'm tired.

you can't say "Wacky" around Johnny because he'll go on a killing spree, just like he did in the taco restaurant in the first issue of "Johnny The Homicidal Maniac". If you don't own that comic, and you think psycho killers are kinda cool, go to your nearest comic book shop and buy it. It rocks.