Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

Prologue

I push myself back, my head hits the wall. I whimper and pull at my hair. The city noises outside just keep going, getting louder and louder. Tears threaten to spill from my eyes. I pull my hair harder and bang my head against the wall again, trying to get him out of my mind.

"Oh Atticus." He spoke mockingly. "Come out, come out where ever you are."
His footsteps came closer. He walked slowly, knowing where I was but making sure he made my heart race. Then they stopped and I look up, him staring down at me.

"Oh Atticus, there you are love. What's the matter? Piercing caught your tongue?" He laughed and yanked me up by my hair."


I lick my lips, feeling the cool metal. I shiver and bang my head against the wall continuously. I'm already crying.

"P-please s-st-stop it." I beg, desperately trying push him off me. "But Atticus, why would you want me to stop something you love?" He growled in my ear. "Just let m-me go." I cried. "But don't you love this?" He hissed and hit my bundle of nerves again. I moaned automatically, my eyelids closing. He chuckled darkly and licked my tears.

I sobbed, my body shaking violently. Why did he do this? Why me? Did I do something wrong? He was so sweet to me in the beginning.

"What a lovely name you have Atticus." He smiled and kissed my lips. I grinned and grabbed his hand.

I'm in hysterics now. My lungs are burning from lack of oxygen and I'm gripping to the carpet. His words are echoing in my ears. His taunts and his doings replaying in my head again and again.

I can't think straight. What's going on?

"Atticus! What do you think your doing!?" He yelled, running to me and yanking the knife away from me. I just watch the blood spill from my wrist and onto the kitchen floor. He growls and yanks me upstairs. I trip and he drags me across the carpet, my back burns and he tosses me onto the guest bed.

"Atticus, if you think that's so beautiful, then you'll love this." He grinned and pinned me down. I just looked at him in pure horror as he began dragging the knife across my skin, making designs. I couldn't scream.


But it felt good. It felt so good. The pain. It just made the badness go away.

Grab it! Where is it? I crawl to my bed and get the knife from my drawer. I drag it across my wrists again and again. Make it go away. Please make it stop!

"Atticus you fucking slut! Don't you dare trying pulling this little stunt again! You understand?!" He yelled and pushed me down the stairs. I yelped in pain and hit my head against the wall. I lazily looked up at him my vision blurry.

"You can never get away from me Atticus. I'll always fucking find you. You can never escape me." He pulled out a gun and aimed at my arm; he pulled the trigger.


I'm yelling at the top of my lungs. I can't see straight. I don't know where I'm going but I'm running. I'm running so fast my legs burn and my heartbeat is echoing in my head. I don't stop. I can't stop. I keep going. I run until I can't hear the city noises anymore. I run until I'm stepping on grass and I notice my feet are bare.

I'm still running as I'm pushing tree branches out of my way and stepping on rocks. I'm breaking twigs and squishing bugs.

And its raining. There's thunder and lightning. It's pouring and mixing with my tears. My wrist is bleeding so much but I don't care. I just have to get away. I have to get far away from everything.

I'm run through a river and I'm still running when the sky is lighting up and the rain is slowing down. But then I fall and trip over something. I can't breath and my vision is blank. My hearts racing and threatening to escape my chest. My whole body burns and I cough. I know I've been running for hours.

My head hurts and I can't grasp onto anything. Everything is going black.

Am I dieing?
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?
Comment and Subscribe <3