Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

One-

I never really understood.

Why people would always push me away. Was it just because I was half blind? Did it really make me that much different? That much of a weirdo? I'm a human being, just like them. I don't think just because I can't see in one eye, should make me a freak.

Growing up, I learned not to tell people about it. Sure girls though it was pretty cool, or sexy how I had one bright green eye and a blue one; but when it came to them actually asking me why, they always got silent when I told them the truth.

"Oh." Would be there other possible be answer or sometimes they'd just walk away. On rare occasion it'd be someone that would react to it non-chanatly and it never affected how they talked to me. But like I said on rare occasions. Very rare.

Even though I had a couple of friends, we were never really that close. They were in their own things, and had their own great group of friends. We drifted apart and soon I found myself alone in this world. Ridiculed and shunned by everyone. So animals-preferably dogs- had always been my best friend. The older I got, the bigger the dog I was given. Soon I had myself a heard of dogs.

Then one day, my parents, the same people who had gave me everything and taught me what they knew. The ones that always told me they were going to be there for me forever, and I had trusted and believed them so much. They abandoned me. They packed up my stuff and dumped me off in the middle of no where.

Pretty shitty, right? I thought so too, until I had realized what they had done.

I never liked the city, I despised it and its crowds. They knew I was getting tired of all the taunts from people around me. So they sent me to the country side. Where everything was quiet and beautiful. They had bought a house out here for me to live in. They got me everything I needed to enjoy it out here.

I'm thankful for that.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?
Yeah it's pretty much just some information on June. Things will happen in the next chapter.
I bet you're wondering if Atticus is fine or not....

Here's a hint : White.

:]
Comment & Subscribe <3