Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

ThirtyFour-

"So you two are going to be needing this." June's father said as he opened the trunk of his car, revealing house paint and some paint brushed.

After his mom returned with the pie, all three of us quickly ate then headed out to the house we were going to be working on. We were basically just going to do some painting, putting down carpet, placing in windows and things of that nature. It seemed pretty easy, until we finally got to our destination and June's father explained how much stuff we had to get done in a short period of time. He claimed that him and his crew were really behind, thus the reason why he needed our assistance.

June reached forward and grabbed a bucket of primer and a bucket of light green pain. "Can you get the rest of the supplies sunshine?" June asked as he walked away from the car and into the house. I heard Mr. Castaneda chuckled quietly, making me look at him.

"Sunshine huh?" He asked, nudging my side. I felt my face heat up and I quickly grabbed the paint brushes and ran inside the house.

I was taken back when I walked through the door way, the smell of fresh paint and other products rushing into my nose. I coughed and covered my mouth. I felt a someone pat my shoulder and I looked over, seeing June. He gave me a small smile and placed his hand on my back, pushing me forward slightly.

I walked forward and he guided me towards the back of the half finished house taking us into what I assumed was a soon to bedroom. I scrunched my nose when I heard my shoes squeak against something and looked down finding clear plastic wrap had been placed over new fresh carpet to protect it.

I stepped forward and stepped back, listening as the plastic made a squeaky and crumbling sound. I slid my sneakers on the plastic again, creating a louder sound. I heard someone chuckle and looked up to see June laughing while shaking his head at me.

I just grinned and stuck my tongue out at him.

It's not my fault found the plastic wrap interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would like to thank,
Skwahdala
AshlynnPSkittleQueen
Nytestalker
TechTaKiity
AskingAlexandria.
xXheartsandkisssesXx

For commenting :D

O: I'm going cosmic bowling with my band mates on Thursday! :D AWESOME SAUCE, Right?

Lol and the other day our bassist Lemus(his real name is Anthony) and I were playing gay chicken. o.o In that game two people keep getting closer and closer until they kiss, the first person to back away is gay, it's best played with the same gender but Lemus was the only guy around at the time\

But to save awkward feelings afterword he kissed my nose XD And I learned I'm his best friend that's a girl XD

You should check out our Face book page, and watch the video of us and my band mates hanging out. It's so fucking funny:D And then you'll see how freaking crazy Lemus is XD He's a meerkat :]

Okay anyway,
Comment And Subscribe