Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

ThirtyEight-

I sighed and stretched, letting myself fall onto my bed completely. I snuggled into the sheets and closed my eyes.

Home sweet home.

It had been a week already, meaning June had already repaid his dad by working for him. Though the week was pretty painful, it was pretty nice as well.Painful because my arms now felt like needles had been thrown at them and my hands were raw. Not to mention the various cuts I received, which led to something..... unnerving.

When I was helping June put lights into a ceiling as well as a chandelier, he had dropped a screw driver, causing it to nick my wrist. Me being the little wuss i was, I screamed like a girl. How was it unnerving? Well it wasn't the scream that had hit home,not it was the fact that I noticed a large cut on my wrist that was a fresh scar.

And I remembered when I had gotten it as well.

All those nights ago, when I was living alone in my apartment. The city noises and such had become too much and I went into hysterics. I was banging my head against the wall and I cut my wrist, I just didn't get how I could have forgotten bout it.

But the week was nice as well. I know that there's a possibility I may have a crush on June. I'm just not completely sure yet. Even if I did, I don't think I'm ready for a relationship. Not after him. I don't know if I could trust June, I'm afraid that maybe he'll just end up like Isaiah. Then again June is nothing like Isaiah ever was.

"Your beautiful Atty."

When he said that, I felt my heart stop in my chest and I lost my breath. Did he even really mean it?

I felt the bed sink in besides me and someones hand ran up my back. I felt my body shudder, and I was pulled out of my thoughts. I inhaled shakily and buried my head into the mattress.

"Hey Sunshine." I heard June say quietly. I tried responding, but couldn't because of his hands that were working magic on my back. I closed my eyes, loving the way his hands were so warm. I heard June chuckle softly.

"So tense Atty." He mumbled, wrapping an arm around me and pulling me against his chest. I felt my cheeks catch fire so I just buried my face his neck, relishing in his warmth once again. "Is something bothering you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Well I think you should take a hot shower love, you need to relax and you need your rest." June whispered. I shook my head again, "I'm too tired and lazy." I mumbled and June laughed. "Not funny." I said,pulling away from him and sticking my tongue out at him.

"Hey don't make me bite that." He teased, winking at me. I felt my face heat up and June looked surprise. "Aww how cute your blushing." He pointed out. My face just heated up more and I buried my face in his chest. June chuckled and rubbed my back again. I sighed, letting my body relax into his touch and my eyes become half lidded.

"You Are My Sunshine
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey." June sang softly and I sighed, closing my eyes completely and falling into slumber.

He's amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
A Thanks To the Lovely Commenters:
BOOM!roasted.
Skwahdala
whatidoforaliving
AshlynnPSkittleQueen
xXxJaimexXx


Hey guys, so it's been a while right? Well Lemus is now a year older and this Wednesday we threw him a surprise party. Next weeked we plan to really work on an orignial song, which will probably be like, what Knives and Pens was for Black Veil Brides. You know what I mean? Like when you think of BVB one song that you'll know by them will always be Knives and Pens. Well for my band hopefully the song we're working on will be a song you'll always remember when you think of us.

So I decided that I'm too lazy to save up for a bike and that the money I have right now is going to be used to buy the new BVB CD. I also have decided that the second I can get a job, I'm getting one. And well this band, really is the only career I really want, but if things don't work out then I'll try picking something else.

Straight Edge. sXe and my band has rivals, we're having a battly of the bands in a year. I cant wait for HS

Suspenders keep pants in Suspense.

Comment and Subscribe