Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

FourtySix-

I lay back in the grass, staring up at the clouds. I can hear a dog barking and someone laughing. It makes me smile. I'm grinning so hard my cheeks hurt but I don't stop. Someone calls my name and I look over to them, only to find that the sun is too bright and prevents me from seeing their face.

The person calls my name again and I feel my hand wave at them. I can hear my hear race and butterflies erupt from my stomach. I close my eyes, the sun much to bright now and then I feel lips pressing into mine. I feel the persons warmth surround me and an intoxicating scent fills my lungs.


I open my eyes, goosebumps forming across the skin on my stomach and I look down, finding June with his fingers tracing my flesh. His scent has clawed itself deep in my lungs and I'm almost high of it.

So high that I can feel the ice cold acid forming in my stomach when I realize what June's tracing but I don't start the panic. So high that when the chills crawl up my spine, the feeling of his warm hands makes it go away. When the horrid memories tug at my mind I punch them so far away and let myself drown in this feeling of relaxation.

"I'm so sorry, Sunshine." June says, his voice shaking slightly. I feel myself mentally smile at the nick name but I just find myself pulling him in for another kiss that lasts longer. "Not your fault." The words leave my mouth and I know they're true.

June couldn't have been at fault for what had happened. We didn't even know each other then. Hell I'm surprised at how close we've gotten.

We're fucking kissing now.

That's what boyfriends do. A voice whispers in the back of my mind. I just push the voice away and decide not to fuss over the whole having a boyfriend crap and having a crush on June.

Wait what?

Crushing on June!

You know it's so fucking god damn true. Don't you dare try to deny it.

Alright voice fine! I won't fucking deny it! I DO LIKE JUNE! AND WHAT?!

I feel butterflies flutter in my stomach and I sigh. "What's wrong?" June asks and I realize that I've spaced out for a couple of minutes. I just shake my head. "Nothing." I tel him.

"You sure?" He asks and I nod my head. "I'm just sleepy. I haven't slept that good in forever." I explain and it's true. I stretch, feeling my bones crack and I sigh. June smiles down at me. "You're so comfy and warm." I continue.

"Oh really?" June raises and eyebrow and I nod my head. I hum in response and he just chuckles and shakes his head. "So you're going to go back to sleep?" I nod my head at him and pull the blankets up, snuggling my head into his pillow.

"God Atty, how cuter can you get?" June groans. I giggle. "Very." I tell him.

"Come be my teddy that I can snuggle with?" I ask giggling again. June kisses my head and pulls down the covers, hugging me against his chest. I smile and close my eyes, easily falling back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! :D
I changed Atticus' picture again. And well just picture him with the bleached hair.But then again his hair's getting longer and is going back to his normal color so it doesn't matter really.

I pre-order the BVB CD, :] and I was too shy so thankfuly my friend who's also my bands beast lead guitarist did the talking for me.XD Woot. And holdy fucking crackers, my schools play is tomarow and I'm in it! AHH!

I keep listing to Bring Me The Horizon lately. What the fuck happened to my hate for them?I think I secretly loved them but was just so not wanting to love them because everyones loving them for Oli. Who btw seems like a pretty cool guy. But as always,I'm loving a band for the MUSIC you daughters of a jackass who are loving bands just for looks. SCREW YOU ADN GET A LIFE.

Thanks to the lovely commenters <3
{*cough* one of you guys predicted something *cough*)
BOOM!roasted.
Skwahdala
MCRBTRCSI
xxcupcakerapistxx
TechTaKiity
AshlynnPSkittleQueen
Jenova1576
BOOM!roasted.


And please gimme feedback guys! I love hearing what you think! and I love hearing about what you guys want to happen to Isaiah <3 :D

So maybe you guys should like comment and gimme and idea as to where Atty and June should go for like a um,not official date thingy. Come on, Atty hasn't been out much. O: NAME SOMEWHERE FOR HIM TO GO!

<3