Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

Fifty-

"Now if you want the dye to last long I suggest you don't shower in hot water, okay sugar?" The salonist said as she unbuttoned the cape thing from my neck and combed through my newly cut and dyed hair. I nodded my head at her, biting back telling her that I already knew how to handle dye and shit.

I stood up and walked past the multiple chairs filed with girls and tried ignoring there stairs. I bit my lip as I walked quickly to the front of the salon where June was standing, talking to the cashier. I felt chills creep up my spine and a familiar acidic feeling form in the pit of my stomach and I just dashed to June and wrapped my arms around him.

I ignored the sound of multiple girls sighing and just focused on June's scent. I heard him chuckle as he wrapped an arm around me. "So how much?" He asked the cashier. She told him the total which I chose to ignore because the all too familiar sickeningly feeling started taking up my mind and I closed my eyes, feeling myself shake.

June placed his hand on my lower back and guided me out of the saloon and away from multiple unwanted stairs.

~-~-~

"Can we eat in here please?"I asked as June pulled out of the drive-thru of Carl Jr. June looked at me curiously but nodded his head and parked the car in a slot away from all the others. June turned of the car but left the electricity on. He turned on his stereo and a the sound of a guitar, followed by a males voice began to play. June lowered the volume and then began searching through our bag's of food.

Keep your eye focused this time,
keep us in front of your sights,
I've waited long for this, now it's the time for bliss,
I just hope we have the time.
I stand broken, please god hear my cries, he does every time


I watched as June reached into on bag and pulled the fries out of the bag and placed them into the second bag. He then grabbed one of the burgers out of the bag he put the fries in and then handed the bag to me. I reached into the bag and took out my burger and unwrapped it from it paper wrapping.

"So." June said as he leaned back and took a bite of his food. "So.." I whispered as I copied his actions. June smiles, his different color eyes staring at me and I just grin in return. "Like your haircut?" He asks and I nod my head as I take a small bite of my food "Do you like yours?" i ask him and June looks at himself in the rear view mirror and furrows his eye brows. He shrugs. "It's going to take some getting use to I guess." He says as he reached down for his drink.

I watch closely as the muscles in his arms move and he picks up the soft drink and placed the straw to his lips. He opes his mouth slightly, enough for the straw to fit and sucks up his drink. I bite my lip and look away, feeling my face catch fire.

"I'm going to pretend i didn't notice you staring at me so closely." June said nonchalantly as set down his drink he continued to eat his food. My face turned redder and I stumbled over my words."I- uh-what -psh- I.... I'm sorry." I laughed nervously as I looked placed on of my hands in my lap. June just shook his head and grabbed my hand, interlocking our fingers. "Your fine, Sunshine." He whispered.

I looked down at our hands and felt myself smile. The kind of fit together perfectly...

"You said you like me.." I spoke softly, the words escaping my mouth before my mind could register what I was going to say. June nodded his head, "Um yeah." I looked up at his face and found it lightly tinted pink. I giggled at him.

"That's cute." I said and poked his cheek. June shook his head and smiled, "Not as cute as you Sunshine."
♠ ♠ ♠
So this weekend I went to a Cancer Relay event, and I had a lot of fun. There's this on story that I had thought of where the main character had cancer and the other character had a bad heart. But then I gave up on the idea because I didn't know what to do. But after going to that Relay and spending the night there and then walking around trying to keep a candle lit, I was inspired to try the idea again So here it isIt Never Ends.

The song mentioned in this chapter was the acoustic version ofRise Up by BlessTheFall

Thanks to these people for commenting!
Kade Holloway.
AshlynnLyrix
Skwahdala
Banana.Butter
alltimesickestkids
Kodiizee


You know, I never expected this story to become so big. I didn't even expect myself to write it this well. Hell To Write Love On His Arms was the first slash story I didn't take down. I started this story with a simple plot to do and I never though it'd come out this good. As I look back at this story, sure there are flaws but it's still beautiful.

I like how this stroy is so comforting and plushy, I like how it's real. I notice I tend to love reality, because life isn't perfect, we all get screwed over. It's an ugly truth I've learned to love.

So right now I am having one of those days where I feel emotionally detached. :/ I can't feel any emotion right now and it's frustrating. Anyone else ever have these days?

Comment And Subscribe