Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

FiftyOne-

Aside from the music playing, the car stayed silent as Atticus and I finished eating our food. I sipped at my Dr. Pepper and glanced over at the petite boy beside me. Atticus stared at his shoes while slowly eating his french fries. I felt the urge to reach out and touch him pull at my finger tips but I just ignored it and looked out the window.

I have feelings for him. I know it. I've admitted that to myself and hell, he knows about it too. It's been what, three/four months since Atticus began living with me, but it feels so much longer. I feel like I know everything about him yet nothing at all. I closed my eyes tightly and sighed as I rubbed my head.

"Crap!" Atticus yelped as I head something fall and the sound of liquid and ice moving around. I looked over at the boy beside me and watched as he picked up his soda cup from the bottom of the floor. Atty smiled nervously at me and I leaned over the center console, finding the spilled contents of his drink everywhere.

"I-I'm sorry." Atticus said and I shook my head and smiled at him. "Don't worry about it." I assured him as I got out of the car and walked over to the passenger side. Atticus opened his door and stepped out. I leaned down into the car and grabbed the empty wrappers and fry containers of our food and handed it to him.

"Trash cans right there." I directed him as I pointed to a trash bin a couple feet away. Atty nodded his head and scurried to throw the trash away. I looked around the car for a second, instantly remembering that the napkins had been left in the bags Atticus just threw away. "Fuck." I hissed as I reached down and cupped the spilled ice in my hands and randomly tossed it out of the car.

Atticus walked up beside me and leaned against the car. I stood up and looked at him and then at the spilled drink that began sinking into the carpet of the car. "Oh fuck it, I have a bunch more of the same shirt." I said out loud as I quickly pulled off my black v-neck and revealed the gray and black stripped wife beater under. I leaned down and wiped the soda up with the shirt and threw it into the back seat.

"All good." I said as I stood straight up and looked over at Atticus. Atticus seemed in a daze as his eyes kept traveling up and down my body. My cheeks tinted pink again and I cleared my throat as I scratched the back of my neck nervously.

"Oh what?" Atticus asked, snapping out of his trance. I smiled at him, "Want to get a shake for dessert?" Atticus nodded his head. I gestured him to sit back in the car and he complied. Atticus buckled up his seat belt. "I'll be back with the shakes, okay?" I told him as I closed the passenger door.

Atticus' eyes widened as his hands pressed against the window and he looked up at me slightly afraid. I frowned, "Just three minutes Sunshine." I told him as I quickly jogged into the Carls Jr. I opened the doors quickly and held it open for a middle aged women with a baby stroller to go by. "Thank you."She said as she passed me and smiled. "No problem." I nodded at her.

I quickly order two chocolate shakes, remembering Atticus' love for chocolate ice cream and then I dashed out of the place and jogged back to the car. I slowed down as I got closer and I opened the drivers door and slid in. I placed the shakes in the cup holders and quickly turned on the car and pulled on my seat belt.

I felt small hands wrap around my own and I looked over at the boy beside me. Atticus eyes were watery and his hands were shaking a bit. "What's wrong?" I asked him, concern lacing each word. Atticus just shook his head and looked out the window. He then let go of my hands and reached down for one of the shakes, sipping at it.

I leaned over, making my way to kiss his cheek but Atticus turned his head at the last second and I ended up getting my lips attached to his.

I closed my eyes, feeling Atticus' small hand entangle themselves into my hair as he pulled my closer and applied pressure. I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance and he granted me access. I moaned when I tasted the chocolate in his mouth and my hands cupped his face gently. My tongue explored his sweet mouth and I slowly coaxed his tongue into playing with mine. Atticus moaned when I started massaging his tongue with mine and I joined him, loving every second of our deep kiss.

I pulled away from him too soon, knowing we both needed to breath and Atticus released a small whine, not liking the loss of contact. I smiled and pecked his lips once and then leaned back in my seat and turned on the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
You love me right?
;]
If I get 10 comments than you'll love me even more, I'll make something BIG happen in the next chapter.

And, though I didn't talk to her about it, psh I noticed! 8D Thanks to MCRBTRCSI for putting a linky to this story in her Signature <3 :D I LOVE YOU!

Thanks to these guys for commenting!
xXheartsandkisssesXx
AshlynnLyrix
CeraRachel
Skwahdala
TechTaKiity
JaredWarth.
BOOM!roasted.
Unexpected.


So I have about 225 subscribers! Fucking AWSOME! But only about the same 15-20 people are the one commenting. So I thank those couple people that have commented for the first time in the past couple chapters, I appreaiate it a lot.

But the rest of you should really drop a
Comment

While those who haven't should really,

Subscribe <3