Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

SixtySeven-

I
wish
I
would
have
known.

Wish I would have kept my mouth shut and just stayed in the back of my car and cuddled with Atticus.

I regret letting him out of my sight.

I
regret
running
away
from
him
so
we
could
actually
try
shooting
at
each other.

Maybe then.....

he wouldn't be such a mess.

"Just fucking leave him alone!" I shouted, my arm swinging back and fist shooting through the air, punching the mass of black and blond streaked hair in the jaw. He flew back, the paper towel dispenser digging into his back and making him fall to his knees. He spat on the floor, blood mixing with saliva. Adrenaline rushed through my veins and I pulled him up by his hair, enjoying how he hissed and tried clawing at my wrist. I pulled him across the titled bathroom floor and to the other side of the room, away from the mess of limbs that was Atticus sobbing his lungs out.

I pushed Isaiah onto the floor. "Fucking stand up." I commanded, watching as the heartless skeleton shakily stood up, easily towering over me but I could have cared less, Isaiah was nothing but sticks covered in skin. He was weak. He was pathetic. I slapped him across the face, glad when his skin turned dark red. "Think your a fucking man, for doing that shit to someone who loved you?" I growled grabbing him by the hair again and pulling him into one of the stalls. I looked at him, really looked at him.

I looked at the way his hair seemed oily and dirty, at his unshaven face and the ways his eyes were bloodshot. His breathing was heavy, his whole body shaking. He was dressed in black jeans, converse and a plain black shirt. I pushed him to his knees, dunking his head deep enough in the toilet just far enough so that the water tickled his nose and mouth and I flushed it, keeping him there as he squirmed. I then pulled him up and rammed him into the wall of the stall and walked away.

I quickly made my way over to Atticus and picked him up.His arms had a death grip on me as soon as the wrapped around my neck and his legs wrapped around my waist. I quickly ran out of the bathroom and laser tag place, sprinting to the car and placing him in the passenger seat. Atticus was a mess, tears poured down his face and my chest ached.

I pulled him into my chest, my hands rubbing up and down his back as I kissed his head and tried soothing him as best as I could.

How
could
someone
ruin
such
a
beautiful
boy?
♠ ♠ ♠
Now you're probably like "WAIT WHAT! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN,YOU SKIPPED SOMETHING MURDER RUSH!"

I didn't. I'll fill in the gaps in the next chapter, which might be out later today or earlier tomorrow because I owe one to you guys.

Thanks for commenting unicorndreams
lol it's counts as one. XD
Hm at this rate the story will end in less than a week guys. o:

Comment & Subscribe