Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

SixtyEight-

I looked around, my eyes straining to see where June had dashed to. I stayed behind a cylinder wall, not enjoying how the lights only came from the floor and there were barely any around. Smog was constantly floating down from the ceiling. I bit my lip resisting the urge to cough. June was going to get it later for ditching me like that.

"Meanie.." I whispered under my breath as I carefully kept walking behind the walls. I looked to my left and right, hearing the sound of a vest go off.

"Fucking shit!" I heard a male voice say as something hit the floor, their gun I assume. I peeked out from my hiding spot and saw the stranger grumble to themselves, pick up the gun and leave the arena. I grinned to myself and stopped when I spotted a girl in front of me, her back facing my direction. I grinned and aimed, getting her perfectly. Her vest went off and she gasped, turning around and giving me the bird.

I just shrugged to myself. "You always were sneaky, weren't you?" I froze, my whole body went rigid and my breathing stopped. The hairs on the back of neck stood up as I slowly turned around. It couldn't be. No way.

June
said
he
was
on
the
other
side
of
the
state.

"Hey!" I called, skipping along the side walk to a familiar boy dressed in nothing but black. He turned to me, flashing a smile and pulling me into a hug. "Hello Hun." He whispered, kissing my lips and placing his hand on my lower back.

"Hey you." I grinned walking forward with him next to me. "So what do you feel like eating? I was thinking some Yogurt Land because I'm craving cheesecake." Isaiah said, the wind blowing his hair into his eyes causing him to do a hair flip. I giggled to myself. "Sounds delicious to me!" I replied cheerily. Isaiah hummed in response and pulled my closer to him, his hand wrapping around my waist.

"I missed you Atty-Doll." He sighed, using my nickname.


"You've changed so much Atticus." He said, his brown eyes staring into mine, he towered over me, his skin a sickening pasty white and he had bags under his eyes. He looked dead. His hair reached his shoulders and his jeans had rips in them. He aimed his gun at my vest and shot, causing the beeping noise to knock me out of my mind. My breathing began to speed up as the sudden realization began to hit me.

Isaiah grabbed my vest and began to tug me out of the room, aiming his gun at a mirror that reflected back and hit his own vest.

Isaiah was touching me.

He.
Was.
Touching.
Me.

I felt my eyes begin to water and my mind screamed at me. I shook my head furiously and began to try pulling away from him but his grip on my vest tightened. "Let go." I whimpered using all my strength to try pulling away but Isaiah shook his head. "Atticus come with me." He said calmly. I just shook my head and tugged continuously on my vest. "Stop it stop it!" I cried , tears running down my cheek. Isaiah's eyes darted around quickly and he picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder and running out of the room.

"JUNE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs before the door to the laser room closed. "Let me go!" I cried, banging my fist on his back as he ran down the hallway. My vision began to blur as my heart raced in my chest and my mind began to scream at me. Each of the voices I had tried to block out were all yelling at me creating nothing but a painful roar. Isaiah opened a door and I looked up, seeing a someone come out of the laser room down the hall.

"Help!" I yelled, my voice cracking. Isaiah went into the room and set me down, I looked around quickly realizing it was the restroom. I began to sob, various scenarios running through my head as to what could happen next but before Isaiah could have done anything the door behind him flew open.

Blue and green eyes met with mine for a split second before June tackled Isaiah to the floor, shouting at him but I couldn't make sense of it. I just fell to my knees on the floor.

Isaiah could have killed me,

He could have raped me.

He could have threatened me.

He could have kidnapped me.

He could have done anything,

but June just saved me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am going to update twice more because I owe you guys since

8 comments- 2=6 divided by two= 3 and 3= 2 chapter+ 1 comment unicorn dream added to complete a set of 3 chapters. <.<

Update #1 on 8/23/11.

Thank you for commenting:
Nytestalker
Kade Holloway.
tiffagold
Never the Miracle
stupify.
AshlynnLyrix
Skwahdala
Ace Lightning.


Hm, me and Kevin get along super great, it's amazing o.o Lol we laugh at the same things and have many stuff in common. And I know he's not lying, which makes it fucking better.

Comment And Subscribe

PS. Jeez this may end withing the next 3 days. xD