Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

End

I feel.....

free.

I can breathe. I can laugh. I'm over the past.

I'm moving forward.

I found myself and honestly, I was never myself until now. Growing up were forced to face the troubles of 'finding ourselves' in school. When middle school engulfs us we realize the world, how big it is, how cruel it is. The good the bad the ugly. We have to decide our self who we want to be, what we want to do. And in a sense we do in fact find ourselves, but only half of who we really.

We're all incomplete puzzles, always missing a few pieces of detail but we figure that it's useless if we've found the basic picture. But once you find that person, that someone that completes you, that's able to come and put in those missing last pieces, you realized that you were never really you at all.

Life is worth living.

It's worth the pain and it's worth the trouble because in the end it's all worth.

"Sunshine we should be heading back soon." June said, coming up from behind me and wrapping his arms around me. His hand found mine and he began playing with the ring there. I smiled, the meaning of it causing butters flies to swarm furiously in my stomach.

"So soon to be husband, can we go get chocolate ice cream?" I asked, pulling away from him and grabbing his hand. We began walking back to the house. I looked over at June he was grinned like a Cheshire cat.

"Yes we can soon to be husband." He giggled, which in turn caused me to giggle.

"I love you June."

"I love you to Atticus."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you
AshlynnLyrix
Nytestalker

As well as those who will comment in the future I love you guys all soo much and I really appreaciate those who have always commented. Um This is big. To Write Love on His Arms is the 2nd story I've ever finished but it's the first story I'm really proud of.

Before I came to mibba I was on quizilla and I've read a lot of stories so with To Write Love On His Arms it was my first chance to really create something that was great quality.

Please go check out Early Mourning
and my other stories

I want you guys to know that if any of you are going through tough times and you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you. A lot of Atticus' thoughts and views are my own views on things. And you know I feel as if he is a part of me, as well as June. I've grown with this story and in the beginning I was pretty fucked up but now, I'm for the most part much better just like Atty.

So please, I'm here to talk if you need it.

Thank you and I hope you enjoyed the story.