Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

SeventyFive-

Maybe it's the way he talks. The way he carries himself when we're out in public. Or maybe it's the fact that he's more family orientated or how the other day he bought a little boy a teddy bear, though he didn't him. But whatever it is, I know Atticus has changed. When I look in his eyes all I see his pure joy, happiness, life and love.

And the other day I had took him to get his driver liscense, ever since then he's been dragging Lyn and I out more often, saying that we can't live life cooped up at him. Atticus is right though, being outdoors, breathing fresh air, it's so refreshing. We take Lyn to a dog park and we actually made a couple friends there. People who don't ridicule me and who don't judge me. Atticus is himself, he's happy and I'm glad.

I'm so glad I was able to turn his life from shit to something so beautiful.

"June!" He Atticus squealed, running over to me on his way back from the restroom. "What?" I asked, throwing a Frisbee and watching Lyn run to catch it. "This lady over there, her dog had puppies!" He cheered, grabbing onto my arm and tugging on it. I just smiled and watched Lyn ditch the Frisbee to play tug of war with another dog. A girl in her teens picked up the Frisbee and looked around, holding the Frisbee up in my direction. I nodded my head and she threw it back, it landing in front of my feet.

"And?" I asked, already knowing what he was going to ask. "Can we get one! Please!!! Please!!!" He begged, forcing me to look at him. I smirked, "What about Lyn?" I asked, prying his hands off my arm and wrapping it around his waist. "She can have company when we aren't home." He suggested.

I kissed his lips and pulled him close, wrapping my arms around him. "Sounds good to me." I told him. Atticus squealed in excitement and squeezed me then he ran after Lyn. I watched as he dropped to his knees and gently shoved her, causing her to pay attention to him and tackled him. I grinned.


Oh how I love my gorgeous Sunshine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter is the last.
Please check out my other stories

Thank you for commenting:
Nytestalker
Skwahdala
XThat.Was.AmazingX
AshlynnLyrix
Kodiizee


Nothing beats cuddling with your boyfriend on a couch, nothing. It's even better when he confesses how he loves it. :)

School starts on the 8th. Oh my.

Comment and Subscribe