Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

Eight-

I stood there under the boiling water. It ran down every inch of my small petite frame and although it was slightly painful, I didn't budge. My attention was completely being held by the millions of scars and bruises that littered my whole body. The only one that stood out the most was the one on my wrist.

Oh how I knew I'd regret it later.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Paranoia's fingers nipped at my lower back and threaten to consume my mind. It's chills made me extremely uneasy and self conscious. Soon the walls were closing in on me and mocking me. Taunting me because they were so beautiful and flawless while my body was a messed up canvas.

I jumped when I heard something shatter even though is was muffled by the wall. "Fuck." I heard someone say. I just stood there for a couple seconds. This boy June, he was so marvelous. So sweet and kind with such a good heart. Sure I might have only known him for maybe an hour or less but it didn't matter.

The way his eyes watched me curiously when I had first awoken, and as that man Dr. Chase screamed at me I saw his eyes reflected the same sadness I was feeling. Then the way he was letting me use his items freely and he shrugged it of as if it simply wasn't any sort of burden to him to do so. There was nothing negative that I could detect from his by his actions.

Then again that's what I first thought of when I had met him.

I shook my head and ducked my face under the burning hot water then pulled pack. Don't worry about it Atticus. I grabbed the shampoo and scrubbed it into my hair then rinsed it out. I grabbed one of the many bars of soap that were placed neatly on a ledge that jutted out from the wall. I scrubbed my whole body until the skin was red and raw.

I wanted to get rid of any traces of the last month because after all Dr. Chase was right. I was too much of a coward to even answer the door when my parents had tried visiting me. All I would do each day was sit in the corner of my bedroom as the time slowly ticked away. Whenever I was hungry I'd crawl into the kitchen then feed my growling stomach but then I would sit against the stove.

I have to forget him. Everything over the past three years that had anything to do with Isaiah I had to let go. Or else I'd stay stuck in time and soon life would pass by and I'd be and old man who still was dealing with something that had happened over fifty years ago.

I quickly grabbed the conditioner and squeezed it into my hair then gently scrubbed it into my scalp. Once I was positive it was all gone I turned off the water and opened the shower curtain then stepped out. I grabbed a towel that hung above the toilet and dried my whole body then rapped the cloth around my waist.

I glanced into the mirror and walked out into the bedroom. I hated what reflected of that glass. My whole body shivered at the temperature changed and I sneezed, the feeling of pure crappyness grabbed a hold of me. My head hurt and my nose felt so stuffy. My whole body was sore and ached from running for god knows how long the day before.

That's what you get.

I made my way lazily to the door next to the bathroom and opened it. After randomly selecting a pair of boxers and socks that were in a drawer in the back of the closet I slipped the two items on and dropped the towel on the floor.

My hands skimmed through the clothes on the hangers until I finally settled on two white long sleeved v-neck shirts and some plaid pajama bottoms. I quickly threw the clothes on and then opened the door, being greeted with Lyn sitting there and wagging her tail. I grinned at her and she got up and walked down the hallway, me following literally on her tail.

She led me into the kitchen with June reaching up into cabinets trying to get something. I scratched the back of my neck nervously. June continued trying to search for something and stood on his toes. Lyn barked to get his attention. He stopped and stared at us.

"Oh. Hey sunshine." He smiled at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! I update, Like I've said I really love this story and wow 51 subscribers. Jeez. I hope you guys enjoy reading this story but please I'd like to know you opinion on this piece of literature. Just drop a comment writing your favorite character or maybe if you think what ever part was sad or made you laugh and blah blah blah.

Thanks to:
BisexualAngel
mad hatter syndrome


For commenting. I love you too :D
And to the rest of you
Comment & Subscribe