Status: Hiatus

I Feel Our Memories Fade With Time.

Honeymoon.

“Man, that was the most annoying security check ever,” I said, meeting back up with Stephanie on the other side of the checkpoint.

“Well what did you expect? It’s an international flight. They want to be safe.”

“True, but I could’ve dealt without the strip search.”

“What!? They strip searched you?” she exclaimed, trying to stifle laughter.

“Yeah, it was horrible. Rubber gloves are my worst enemy,” I said with a shudder.

“Damn, I can’t believe they did that to you. They didn’t do anything with me.”

“I think I’m scarred for life.”

“I’m sorry, honey.”

“Me too.”

“For what?”

“For playing a joke on you.”

She smacked me on the arm. “Why did you lie to me?”

“I don’t know. Seemed funny.”

She rolled her eyes, and we proceeded to find our gate and wait to board our flight. We both slept through most of it, and landed in France. Our first day here we had just planned on getting a rental car, a hotel room, and relaxing. We had three weeks to enjoy everything, so we weren’t in a big rush. After showering, we laid in bed with the TV on. American TV shows, but in French, so we weren’t paying much attention.

“Hun, are you tired?” I asked.

“Nope,” she replied. “Not really. I am hungry though.”

“Room service?”

“Sure.”

We ordered dinner and relaxed for a while until the food arrived. After we ate and cleaned up, we proceeded to try and watch more TV. Not even a few moments later we were both annoyed, and happy that we packed some movies. The room supplied a DVD player, so that’s what we were going to be doing while in the room. While watching the movie, I could feel Steph’s eyes on me from time to time. I glanced over and made eye contact with her.

“Staring problem?” I grinned.

“What? I’m not allowed to stare at my hot new husband?”

I laughed, grabbed the pillow that I was laying on and hit her with it. She shouted and beat me with her pillow.

“What the hell was that for?” she asked. “You can’t just beat me with a pillow whenever you feel like it!” She was trying to stay serious but couldn’t hide the grin. I laughed and hit her again. “Oh so you’re wife beater? That’s it!” She jumped on top of me and repeatedly was hitting me with her pillow. I responded by tickling her sides. “No! No…fair!” she shouted through laughter.

“I can do whatever I want. I’m an adult.” I laughed, still tickling her.

She rolled off of me, trying to get away, but I wouldn’t let her.

“I…can’t…breathe!” She was laughing herself out of breath.

I stopped tickling her and let her breathe. She laid there for a moment, trying to catch her breath. As soon as she did, I rolled over towards her.

“You suck,” she said.

“No I don’t,” I laughed. “That’s why you love me.”

“Yeah. I guess.” She laughed.

I leaned over and kissed her. “It’s why I love you,” I said before kissing her deeply.

She smiled into the kiss and returned the favor to me. Within moments, our kissing became passionate, and the room felt like it was heating up before there was a pause.

“Tyler?”

“Yeah?”

“I want you. I want you bad,” she whispered in my ear before kissing me again.

Minutes were flying by as clothes were being discarded. She had given me the look that she was ready. I had to be sure though.

“Are you sure you want this?”

“Yeah.” She pulled my face to hers, meeting my lips with her own. “I’m ready. I want it.”

We positioned our bodies just a little bit to where I was able to slowly slide inside of her. A slight look of discomfort came across her face, but she urged me to keep going. Very slowly I set a pace, feeling her squeeze tightly around me. My breathing had quickly become short. When her discomforted look disappeared, I began to quicken the pace. I listened to the short moans coming from her, turning me on even more. Her arms wrapped around me, hands resting on my back. As I started to go even faster, every so often I could feel her fingers pressing against my back, trying to get a grip.

“Go faster,” she said softly into my ear.

I did as I was told, and had an even pace set. Both of us breathing heavy, sweat starting to bead on our bodies. Her moaning growing slightly louder. As we had gotten more into it, we rolled to where she was now on top. I looked up at her as I held her hips, both of our bodies moving rhythmically. I watched her bounce, the sight before me being one of the most beautiful things I’d ever seen. She continued riding me, and I knew that there wasn’t much time left before I was going to finish.

“Baby, I’m almost there,” I said.

“Me too,” she replied, breathless.

“I really don’t…not inside of you.”

“I don’t care,” she said.

A few more minutes passed, and I could barely hold it in anymore. We both climaxed at the same time, letting out the breaths we both held. She nearly collapsed on top of me, but ended up falling next to me.

“You alright?” I asked.

“I’m fine. You?”

“Fantastic.”

She curled up next to me, pulled the covers up under her arms, and resumed watching the movie. I wrapped my arm around her and did the same thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not my best sex scene, can't explain why this was kinda awkward to write. I still did it though, for my Stephy-boo.