Status: Complete

Found a Place for Me to Rest My Head

I Know You'll Find Your Own Way When I'm Not With You

"I love this dress!" I shout as I spin around in front of the mirrors in a beautiful off white dress. It's vintage pin-up style with beautiful designs. "This is perfect."

Michelle walks up to me and smiles. "That is so gorgeous, Audrey." She touches the patterns. "Zacky is going to die when he sees you in this."

"He really will," Lacey smiles and walks over as well. "I love how pin-up it is. It's so you."

I blush a little and sigh. "I'm so excited!"

"I love our bridesmaid dresses, too!" Leanna smiles as she holds up the old school pin-up black dress to her. "It's so cute!"

"You guys have little flowers to wear in your hair, too." I laugh. "Zacky and I love that style so our wedding will pretty much be like that."

The girls smile at me and try on their dresses. After we leave the shop we get our nails done and then head back to Zacky's house to get ready for my bachlorette party.

"Tell me where you're going." Zacky laughs and kisses me with his hands on my hips, pushing me back against the wall.

"Nope." I smirk and kiss him softly, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Zacky nibbles my bottom lip and then kisses down to my neck. "Please? I'll tell you where I'm going."

I smirk. "I already know. To a strip club, a bar, and then to a batting cage."

He pulls away pouting. "Who told you?!"

"Jimmy." I laugh with a devilish grin.

Zacky frowns. "Dammit. Well wherever you go, have fun." He smiles and kisses me softly.

I kiss him back breathing him in deeply. I put my hand on his cheek and move my lips in sync with his. "Will do." I grin. We walk out of the bedroom and head down stairs. The girls hop off the couch and put a blind fold over my eyes. "Oh my god, no! I hate surprises!" I laugh.

"Well too bad!" Val snickers as she guides me outside.

"Don't get her too crazy! I want to spend sober time with her tonight!" Zacky shouts.

"Ew. Don't want to know." Michelle covers her ears and walks out behind us.

"Where the fuck are you guys taking me?" I laugh as Leanna helps me in the car.

"You'll see!" Lacey laughs and sits next to me. "You'll love it."

"You really will." I can hear a smirk in Val's voice as she starts to drive.

About ten minutes later we arrive at the destination. Lacey helps me out of the car and laughs. "Oh my god. I can't wait to see your face."

I blush. "I know I'm going to hate you guys for this."

"Maybe, maybe not." Leanna chuckles.

They guide me inside and I smell incense and amazing food. "On three. One, two, three!" Val unties the blind fold and I open my eyes.

"Oh my god!" I feel like I am going to die of laughter and embarrassment. Four guys are lined up in front of me in nothing but speedos and bow ties, holding trays of my favorite indian food.

"Are you the lucky lady?" One asks with a thick italian accent.

Being Italian I obviously am attracted to other Italians. Zacky is half italian so that definitely works out. But this guy is from Italy which makes me swoon a bit. The next guy is from Australia, the next from Britain, and the other one from America.

"I hate you guys." I laugh and look at the girls.

The guys walk me over to the table and pull out the chair for me and set the food down while rubbing their bodies against me. I squeal and tighten up as they do and blush bright red. Talk about uncomfortable!

"Everything you love in one room!" Lacey laughs and sits next to me.

"I cannot believe you guys did this." I giggle and take a sip of my wine. "'This is amazing."

Val smiles. "Well it's going to be one hell of a night tonight. There's more to come." She raises her glass in the air. "To the last night of Audrey's freedom!"

We all clink glasses and sip our drinks. This is going to be one hell of a fucking night...

Many hours later I get dropped off back home. It's one in the morning and I hear Zacky in the kitchen. "Hey babe." I smile and set my purse down.

He closes the fridge and walks over to me. "You look thrilled." He laughs. "Where did they take you?" He wraps his arms around my waist.

I laugh thinking about it. "They took me to some little restaurant where they had four guys in speedos and bow ties serve me food and give me lap dances. It was hilarious. Then we went to a bar and now I'm home. With you." I kiss him softly. "The best part of the day."

Zacky blushes a little and lifts me up so I wrap my legs around him. "I can say the same." He smiles at me.

"So how was your night out?" I play with his hair as he leans me against the wall.

He kisses me softly and then kisses my neck. "It was hilarious. They took me to some play boy strip club thing and then we got some drinks at Johnny's, played pool, then went to the batting cages."

I grin. "Sounds like fun." I lift his chin and kiss his lips not able to get enough.

Zacky leans his hips into mine and I let out a moan. He presses his lips hard against mine and slips his hands underneath my shirt a little, running this thumbs over my ribs. "Baby," I moan a little between each kiss.

"Mm?" Zacky smirks and runs his finger tips up to my bra.

"Not tonight." I laugh. "Tomorrow. After the wedding."

He pouts. "Oh come on! Please?"

"Nope." I laugh and kiss him. "It's bad luck if you do the night before your wedding! Plus we need to get sleep. It's almost two."

He rests his forehead on my shoulder and sighs. "Fine." He sets me back down on the ground and kisses my head. "Tomorrow night." He winks.

"Mm. Definitely." I kiss him softly then head upstairs to the bedroom with him.

As I lay in bed my stomach fills with butterflies.

I'm getting married tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter sucked :/ It's so close to the end I'm trying not to rush too much into things.

Comments!! (:

When should I post the new ZV story? Now or right after I post the last chapter of the series?