Status: Complete

Found a Place for Me to Rest My Head

So Tell Everybody, The Ones Who Walk Beside Me

"You're so fucking stupid! I can't fucking believe I have to spend all of this time with you!" I scream.

Zacky rolls his eyes. "We're in the same fucking boat, Aud!"

"Don't fucking call me that. Only my friends do. You're nothing but a fucking pain in my mother fucking ass!" I shout and shove him.

"Why the fuck are you even here?! Why don't you just fucking go back to Ohio?!"

"Because I actually have friends! If it wasn't for you I would be having the time of my fucking life! But your'e such an inconsiderate dick that you can't let me have a good fucking time!" My throat hurts from screaming.

Zacky just crosses his arms. "What the fuck ever. You're a bitch and will never be a friend of mine."

No one knew two years later we would be getting married.

I laugh a little at the fights Zacky and I used to have and decide it's best to let them go. I probably shouldn't reminisce on my wedding day.

Staring into the mirror I take in my appearance. Black eye liner lines my lid, accenting them with cat eye curves on the outside. My red vibrant lips accentuate my pale skin and make my dress pop. My bangs are cut above my eyebrows, bringing out my high cheek bones that are dusted a light pink color. The rest of my hair is curled all of the way past my shoulders.

"Can I come in?" A voice asks at the door.

"Yes, Jimmy." I smile and stand up, stepping away from the mirror.

The door opens and in walks Jimmy in his old school tuxedo with a smile on his face. "You look absolutely beautiful, Aud." He looks me up and down. "You look so perfect."

"Jimmy." I laugh and hug him tightly.

He hugs me back and kisses the top of my hair carefully, not wanting to mess up my hair. "I'm so happy for you, kid. I can remember when I first met you." He sighs. "You were sitting on the bleachers of the football field talking and I came running up telling Matt that Cam is in a fight. We all rushed over and then Matt started fighting. You and I sat back and watched as he beat the shit out of ten guys."

"You turned to me and asked if I had a cigarette like nothing even happened." I laugh and look up at him, resting my chin on his chest.

He smiles down at me. "Yep." He chuckles. "Then we ran off school grounds and smoked a few cigarettes. You were so freaked out by me."

"I was not." I laugh and shake my head. "You were just so strange. You wore kimonos every fucking day with bright ass basketball shorts. Then you got kicked out."

He laughs. "That was a great day."

I rest my head on his chest and sigh. "I love you, Jimmy. I owe you so much," I whisper.

"You owe me nothing, kid." He lifts my chin. "You're such a great friend to me and everyone else around you. You're always there to make us laugh."

I smile and feel tears sting my eyes. "When we first went on tour and I was being hit on by those creeps at warped tour you came over and beat their asses. You sat with me the rest of the day to keep me safe." I laugh. "Not to mention you stayed up with me all night when I was going through shit with my parents."

He smiles. "Nothing is going to change. I'm still that guy. I'll always be here for you."

I grin and kiss his cheek. "You're such a great friend."

"I love you, Audrey. I'm so happy for you and Zacky. You two are perfect."

I blush and pull away from his embrace. I look in the mirror and take my bouquet of flowers. "We really are." I nod.

He holds out his arm for me. "Shall we?"

"We shall." I grin and walk out with him.

He leaves me with my father at the doors leading to the backyard at Matt's house where our wedding was. I spot Zacky at the end of the little walkway with Jimmy being his best man, followed by Matt, Brian, Johnny, and the Berry's.

Faint music plays in the background and I take a deep breath. It isn't the typical wedding song. It's a song by William Ackerman titled the Opening of Doors. It calms my nerves as the doors slide open revealing everyone looking back at me. My father guides me down the walkway and I stare straight ahead at Zacky. His face goes red and his eyes tear up.

When I reach him my father kisses my cheek then sits by my crying mother. I step up next to Zacky and turn to him with tears trickling down my face. He mouths I love you as the minister starts talking. We stare into each others eyes and say our vows until it's time to kiss. He puts his hand on my cheek and pulls me close then presses his lips against mine.

Everyone starts cheering and whistling as Zacky and I kiss for longer than we probably should have. In a matter of minutes we're walking back into the house for the reception.

He closes the door behind himself and presses his lips hard against mine. We collapse on the bed still kissing and laugh against each others lips. "We're married," Zacky whispers and looks down at me with a grin.

"Forever and always." I smile and touch his ring.

He kisses me again then pulls me back up to my feet. "Lets get ready to party." He smirks and hands me my reception dress.

As Zacky fixes his hair in the mirror I can't help but think of how lucky I am. I'm married to the most amazing guy in the world. Not to mention I have a baby with him.

I place my hand on my tummy and smile, knowing things can't be better than this.
♠ ♠ ♠
One more chapter!! (:
Comment!!