Status: Active!

Burning Fantasies

"Be safe!"

“Nice cast.” Was the first thing I heard that morning. Sure, I had been awake for hours. Sure, Zoey had said many of things to me before she had left to go meet one of her friends for the day, leaving me alone yet again. It was the first thing I had heard, mostly because I had been totally dazed from my pain medicine, but partly because it was Justin who had said it to me. I don’t know what it was about his voice and my obsession with hearing it.

“Fuck off.” I mumbled, picking up the TV remote and changing the channel to South Park. I heard him chuckle darkly and plop down onto the couch next to me, causing my body to bounce up and down. I looked over at him out of the corner of my eye. Ever since my dream, it was like I was almost.. Afraid of him. I didn’t know if he was the one who gave me the bruises, but he was a suspect. I didn’t even realize that I was still looking at him when his eyes flickered to mine.

He smirked cockily.

“Don’t act so smug.” I said, trying to focus my attention to the television. It was hard, though, when Justin was sitting shirtless next to me, with his ratty morning hair and puffy morning eyes. Just thinking about being able to touch him made me shiver.

“Don’t act like you don’t want a piece.” He retorted.

“A piece of what exactly?”

“You know what.”

I scoffed. He was exactly like Matt. Crude and arrogant. But a lot cuter, and that kind of made up for it.

“I don’t want a piece of anything that has to do with the male gender. Men are all the same. Perverted, violent, and dumb. I think it’d be easier if I just turned lesbian or something. But then again most lesbians are also violent.. Fuck it. I’m just gonna be catsexual.” I was mostly talking to myself.

“That’s hot.” He said, grabbing the remote from my hands. As our skin brushed against each other, I felt my face turn to fire. So soft..

“It is. Me and my fluffy friends will have a nice beach wedding and live happily ever after.” I said, like it was actually going to happen. I was starting to believe that maybe it would. I stood up from the couch and went into the kitchen, Justin following right after me.

“Wanna know what I think?” I rolled my eyes and muttered a ‘No’, but he went on anyways. “I think you’d be much happier with a guy. You just have to find the right one.”

I turned around and leaned against the counter. He did the same. We stared each other down for a few seconds. I shook my head and lifted my cast covered wrist for him to see clearly. “This is what I got when I thought I found the right one. And I got much, much more. Injuries and scars aren’t necessarily permanent, but I’ll also remember it.” I smiled after making my point. “I think I’ll stay safe for a while.”

“I can see where you’re coming from.” He said, walking towards me. He leaned against the counter next to me and smirked. “But I can’t help but think there’s the perfect guy out there for you.”

“Like who?”

“Like me.”

“Ha.”

“Just go on a date with me.” He looked at me with those milk chocolate eyes, melting me right into them. I bit my lip. “Just one. You won’t be making a mistake.”

Before the cons of accepting the offer could run through my mind the pros took over my mouth. “Okay.”

He didn’t have to create a new smirk because the original had never left. He winked at me and stepped back, lifting my broken wrist and kissing it gently.

“Be ready by 7, beautiful.”

{B U R N I N G}

“I can’t believe you’re actually going out with my brother!” Zoey exclaimed, attacking my hair with hairspray for the thirtieth time that night. She had successfully picked out my outfit, styled my hair, and fixed my makeup to perfection. My black cast didn’t even look that bad.

I couldn’t lie, I was excited. But maybe I was too excited.

“This is too perfect. What if you two get married? We’ll be sisters! Oh, your children would be so cute and-“

“Zoey, calm it. It’s just one date. It probably won’t turn into anything.” I laughed indifferently. Did I want it to turn into anything? I was just being stupid. He only asked me out because I was moping and he wanted to be nice. That’s it.

“You look so gorgeous,” Completely ignoring my statement, Zoey turned me toward her full length mirror, “He’s going to love you, I just know it!”

“You’re being over theatrical, don’t you think?”

“Not at all.” She giggled, pulling me out of her bathroom into the front of her apartment, so we could wait for Justin to appear out of nowhere like he always did.

“When did you get so hot?” Zoey teased me, sitting down on her bed. I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone, noticing that it was 7 o’clock sharp. And as if he was a cue, Justin walked out of the hallway with a grin on his face. He had on black dress pants, a dark grey shirt, and a loose black tie around his neck. He looked like something that just walked out of an Armani ad or something.

I didn’t want to stare, but I did.

He walked over to me, grabbed my hand and spun me around. “This is what I call being ready. You look fantastic.” He whispered into my ear, squeezing my right hip. My cheeks reddened by kept my cool. He was just good with words. Nothing else.

“Let’s get going, shall we?” He walked us over to the door, his hand never leaving my hip. The last thing I heard before the door clicked shut was Zoey yelling, “Be safe!”

I sure hoped we would be.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow
i haven't update in sooooo long omg
almost 10 months
i suck
but i think im going to start writing this again
woot woot
luv me