Dream Until The Dream Come True

Cuatro

By that moment I was so freaking nervous, I couldn’t even think about anything and I believe that Matt realized it so he squeezed my hand.

“Ohh, yeah, hi, I’m Angela, and yeah…” I really said that? Oh my god…

The guys laughed at my shyness but started approaching me one by one.

“Hey girl, I’m Zack, I’m the bassist of the band and don’t be nervous, we don’t bite, well maybe Jack does but that’s another story” Everybody laughed but me and Matt.

“Okay Rian enough” Matt told him.

Zack just shrugged and went back with his friends, that were all staring at me, something that I wasn’t too comfortable with.

But I tried to put that in the back of my mind and just focused on say hi to every member of the band and crew, they were all very friendly, how was I nervous with this whole thing? I have no idea.
And yeah, now I get why Zack said that to me, Jack was actually pretty crazy.

“Hey, where’s Alex?” Jack asked to the whole group.
Everyone shrugged and looked at each other, it was obvious that no one knew the answer.

“He might be around there, you know how he is” Vinny said pointing with his finger the living room where almost all the people were.

“Who’s Alex?” I asked without getting anything.

“He’s the singer of the band, but we don’t know were the hell he is right now” Zack explained to me since he was the one that was nearest to me at the moment.

I made an “o” shape with my mouth instead of saying that I get the thing.
Everyone was talking and yelling, I realized that every person in this band and crew are incredible, funny, and friendly. It was awesome.

“Hey Zack, where’s the bathroom?” I asked him since we were talking about nothing in special.

“upstairs, the first door at the left” He smiled at me before I thanked him and went upstairs.

If I thought that the house was full when I arrived, now I don’t know how to describe it.
I barely passed through the people to go upstairs, were more people were.
They really have so many friends?

When I finally reached the bathroom, I did what I needed to do, washed my hands and just checked my hair and make-up on the mirror; everything was on its place, perfect.

I went out of the bathroom and, again, tried to pass through that crowd.
Everything was going good until I felt how someone grabbed my hand and pulled me to him.
A guy much taller than me, dark brown eyes, his hair was messy and light brown with some blonde on it was in front of me smiling like a champion.

“Hey babe, I think we have to dance” He told me as cocky as anyone could.

“What? No, get away from me” I tried to pulled away from him but he was too strong for me.

“Oh come on honey, I want you and I know you want me too” His hands were now on my hips and I really was disgusted by the whole situation.

I didn’t want to be there so I just snapped him on the face, that was the only way were he finally released me and I ran away from him to the kitchen were everyone was.

“You took a while” Zack told me when I approached him.

“Yeah, this stupid guy grabbed my hand and wanted to get into my panties” I even got disgusted when I told the story.

“Don’t go there without someone of us, there’s full of those kinda guys here, it’s creepy” I was really starting to like Zack, he was such a good person and he was really taking care of me, like if I was his little sister or something.

“okay, thanks for the warning” I laughed before I took my glass with alcohol from the table and my cigarettes from my purse.

Thirty minutes passed were we’re all just talking, but for the most part they were asking me things about me, just to get to know me better since we’re gonna be in a bus for several months.

Well, that was their excuse.

I was telling them some of my stories with some bands when someone entered the kitchen, someone that took everyone’s attention.

“Alex! You finally appear” Jack screamed while he was waving his hands in the air like crazy.

I looked to the right where that Alex was and I couldn’t believe what I saw.

“You’re Alex?” I said out loud so he would listen and recognize me.

“Oh baby! I knew that you were gonna look for me, I’m here!” This guys couldn’t have more ego right?

Everyone look at each other but of course Zack was the only one that got everything, since he knew the whole situation.

“Alex, she’s Angela Stewart, our…” Zack was cut off when Alex pushed him aside since he was next to me.

“Ohh, Angela! Hey sexy woman” He got closer to me with a ‘seductive’ smile.
It wasn’t seductive for me at all.

“You can call me sexy bomb if you want babe, I knew that you were gonna look for me” His cockiness was so annoying that I couldn’t take it anymore.

I raised my hand and hit him hard in the cheek, for the second time that night.
I’m gonna tour with this asshole? Oh my god.

“What the!? Why are you hitting me again?” He screamed like if everything was my fault.

“Like I was saying Alex” Zack said taking everyone’s attention. “She’s Angela, our new guitar tech”

And with that, a horrible and awkward silence took place in the kitchen, the only thing that we’re able to hear was the music blasting out from the living room.

“Ohh, sorry, I didn’t know that you were our new guitar tech” He surely was kinda ashamed, but at that moment I didn’t really care.

“Yeah, and you’re just a manwhore” I said and throw my drink at his face. “Fuck you” Those were the two finale words that I told him before I walked away from Alex.

I just wanted to get away from him, I hate those kind of guys and I’m gonna spend months with one of those?
This has to be a joke.

I was walking through the crowd of the living, I was looking for the door so I could go away from that house and just breathe some air.

When I finally reached the door I felt a hand upon mine, stopping from going outside.
I turned around ready to kick some asses when I realized that the one who stopped me was Zack.
He had been the friendliest one with me, so I couldn’t be mad at him.

“Hey, don’t go, please” Zack told me with a genuine smile on his lips.

I looked at him for a while before released a long and exhausted sight.

“Okay, I’ll stay, but I don’t want to see Alex” A little smile came to my face when I saw Zack smiling in a triumphant way.

He took my hand and leaded me to the kitchen to get some drinks, Alex wasn’t there anymore and I really was thankful for that.

He gave me a glass of vodka with some kind of juice, and I light on a cigarette, it was really necessary at that moment.

“Hey, wanna dance?” Zack asked me with a huge smile on his face, how could I say no to that?

“Yeah, of course” I smiled back while he was taking my hand and leading me to the dance floor aka the living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if there's any typo mistake, i just wanted to upload something haha
sorry for the wait!

And pleasee comment, i always get inspired when someone comment me. (The comments make me happy what can i say!)

Love you guys <3