Sequel: All I Want
Status: Finished :) Comment for a sequel?

Smile Like You Don't Give A Damn About the Consequence

The time we thought was made for you

"I hate goodbyes." I said looking down at the sea green carpet on the airport floor.

Alex brought his hand gently to my chin to make me look up at him.

"Hey, this isn't goodbye. We're not breaking up babe, Boston and Baltimore aren't that far away."

"So for now we're just going to pretend we're playing hide and seek, and your really good at hiding?" I said grinning up at him.

Alex laughed and shook his head at me.

"Leave it to you to be adorable, and make jokes when you were about to cry."

"I've been hanging around Jack too much." I said smiling cheekily up at him.

"And that's why I love you."

My eyes widened at his words. Alex had never said he loved me before and now he's saying it as I was about to leave?!

"I understand if you don't feel the same right now, We haven't been together all that long and you've been through a lot.."

I cut him off by kissing him.

"I love you too Lex."

He smiled at me softly.

"I'm going to miss you Lyric."

"I miss you already." We both laughed as Jack interrupted us.

"Awh Jacky! I miss you too! But you guys all have my number and my skype name, which I'm expecting you guys to use!"

The guys agreed and I laughed and looked up at Ben and Doug smiling down at me.

We were at the airport in SC waiting for our plan back to our hometown of Boston. The boys were let out of the hospital a day later and I knew I was leaving tour to go home with my brothers. They didn't make me, but I wasn't about to let my brothers leave my grasp once again. So here we are, standing in the airport with Alex, Jack, Rian, Zack, Matt, Vinny, Jeff, Grieco, Kara, Hayley, Jade, Sam, Cassadee, and Evan and Pete. I was going back to Boston and would visit Pete in Chicago for a week each month, while Alex was going to try to come to Boston every other weekend or me go to Baltimore. Somehow it would work out.

And with that, our plane was called.

I said one last "See you later" to everyone, shared one last kiss with Alex,

and I was homebound with the two people I needed most.
♠ ♠ ♠
AND ITS DONEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINKK! <3
thank you all that have commented and subscribed and even the silent readers :) I love you all!